Good Muay Thai in Mass?

I'm looking for a good Muay Thai gym around the Littleton/Newton area of Massachusetts. I'm looking to avoid going into Boston. Can anyone help me out? Phone Post 3.0

Isn't Newton right near Somerville? If so then I would go to Sityodtong in Somerville. That is Mark DellaGrotte's gym Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Isn't Newton right near Somerville? If so then I would go to Sityodtong in Somerville. That is Mark DellaGrotte's gym Phone Post 3.0
It's a half hour in the opposite direction. Phone Post 3.0

One of the best gyms in the world is 30 minutes away and you're not interested? Phone Post 3.0

likatiga - One of the best gyms in the world is 30 minutes away and you're not interested? Phone Post 3.0
It's actually for a buddy.... Phone Post 3.0

Lol at I don't want to drive a half hour to train with a great instructor. Maybe there's a tae kwon do school in his nearest strip mall... Maybe he could just watch some YouTube vids... Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Lol at I don't want to drive a half hour to train with a great instructor. Maybe there's a tae kwon do school in his nearest strip mall... Maybe he could just watch some YouTube vids... Phone Post 3.0
Maybe some people just don't have the time or resources to do that. Stop being a prick about it. Phone Post 3.0

Fair enough.... Phone Post 3.0

I early if you're asking and half an hours drive is out of the question you're much better off just driving around trying to find something within the distance you want.

If half an hour for top top quality insurrection isn't even considered your (buddy's) maximum must be 15 minutes tops. Check the yellow pages not the UG fren. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously Sityodtong would be your friends best choice but if not, Florian Martial Arts is in Brookline (next town over) i believe they have striking classes 3 or 4 days a week. To bad it's not KenFlo teaching it though, but nontheless I think Keith is pretty well qualified to teach some Muay Thai

Don't think there's anything right in the Newton area. By chance do you train at Boston BJJ, in Dedham St? Phone Post 3.0

If you were on the south shore I would tell you to hit up SitSuphan. That's where I go and it's a great place.

Wai Kru in Allston would be the closest to Newton. John Howard trains there and they have great hours. What people don't realize about the northeast is that 30 mins away in Boston usually means like 6-7 miles away with 40 red lights, multiple rotaries, and road construction every 500 yards. It's not the drive time, but rather the fact you are literally drained by the time you reach your destination. Phone Post 3.0

asn - Don't think there's anything right in the Newton area. By chance do you train at Boston BJJ, in Dedham St? Phone Post 3.0
I live in Connecticut. I'm asking for a friend Phone Post 3.0