GOOD NEWS FOR YOU THIS DAY!!!

In celebration of National Croissant Day January 30, Starbucks is offering a selection of croissants to satisfy every craving. ----

https://news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-national-croissant-day-2017

BIG WIN!

walking distance ;)

I fucking hate croissants. 

Walking was never part of the deal!

Nitecrawler -

How? Aren't you gay?

PorkJackhammer -
Nitecrawler -

How? Aren't you gay?
*fat, not gay. Damn autocorrect.

PorkJackhammer -
PorkJackhammer -
Nitecrawler -

How? Aren't you gay?

The good news is that your phone hasn't been trained by constant online searches for fat chicks.

This must be because of the refugees being shut out. Good job starbucks!

I enjoyed a EXCELLENT croissant this afternoon :)

I am roughly 1.2 miles away from my local Starbucks. A bit too cold for a walk, this time of year. I should probably consider selling, ASAP.

Fact:  If you pronounce croissant with a french accent and are not french you should be shot dead.

ufc98newb -

I am roughly 1.2 miles away from my local Starbucks. A bit too cold for a walk, this time of year. I should probably consider selling, ASAP.

you could lift weights and drive the FATmobile to Starbuck for a curvacious Feminine HuskyFat shape.........or you could instead spend the time from lifting-weights to WALK/JOG/SKIP to Starbucks and then return WALK/JOG/SKIP home and enjoy REAL delicious food instead of boring counting calories TERRIBLE tasting foods and food 'replacements' WeightLifting meals and when you returned from you WALK you could probably do a few pushups/pullups/situps and then even to enjoy a drink of some MANLY spirits and find yourself admiring the SMART looking intelligently functional mobile Lemur shape you see reflecting in you mirror!

MoodyR1 -

Fact:  If you pronounce croissant with a french accent and are not french you should be shot dead.

should I pronounce with the Southern USA dialect instead?

Peasant -
PorkJackhammer -
PorkJackhammer -
Nitecrawler -

How? Aren't you gay?
You must write/search gay alot?
Ooooo you're clever!