Good pranks.

Right now I'm drinking and have a wallet on fishing line out the front. It's funny but isn't working much need some ideas people!! Phone Post 3.0

In before wallet is stolen while getting another beer.

Wallet was not stolen but I do need some more ideas! Phone Post 3.0

I think I told the OG about this before but it was years ago.

Anyway - every Christmas my family gather for dinner including my very politically correct Sister (no pix).
Well one year - I got one of the crackers - scanned the joke into Photoshop and changed it from the usual crap to a racist joke. All done in the same font so it looked like the other jokes in the crackers. I put it back together and made sure that cracker was at her place.

Anyway she totally flipped - she was going to contact the cracker factory etc. I told her it must have been some disgruntled employee.

I did fess up after a few hours, mostly because I was so proud of myself :-)

Poop dollar? Phone Post 3.0

DId I - maybe I just explained it badly..

1) Took apart cracker and replaced the joke in it with a racist one (I made in photoshop)

2) Put it at the place setting of my politically correct sister at family Xmas Dinner.

3) Sister reads Joke

4) Profit.

ferox13 - DId I - maybe I just explained it badly..

1) Took apart cracker and replaced the joke in it with a racist one (I made in photoshop)

2) Put it at the place setting of my politically correct sister at family Xmas Dinner.

3) Sister reads Joke

4) Profit.
Made complete sense to me. Was a good one. Phone Post 3.0

Ctrl alt up arrow to flip monitor is always great

Craigslist ads stating "house cleanout! Everything free!" Work well

Signing up someone for a 3 hour andersen window seminar Phone Post 3.0

Frank Gallagher - 
ferox13 - DId I - maybe I just explained it badly..

3) Sister reads Joke

4) Profit.

Is the cracker like a fortune cookie?

Do they have a different name there?

^ what is that? Phone Post 3.0

mclay - ^ what is that? Phone Post 3.0
Lol agreed. The entire time I was trying to picture print being on the cracker or written on a piece of cheese. I have never even heard of these. Phone Post 3.0

I am sure they have Xmas Crackers elsewhere..lol?

I remember some one posting a VB code that would periodically open the cd drive on a PC and was difficult to spot how it was done.

I just did a google search and here is a varient of it.