Good self defence video for hair pull from behind?

Can anyone find a decent one.  I see none online 

I googled "hair pull from behind video".

I didn't find anything I can post here. 

It's probably the most common attack a woman would deal with and it's got shit answers 

It's the same defense I teach for the bully that grabs the rear of the collar of the shirt or the backpack strap from behind. I'm trying to find it. I've seen the technique/concept taught by MG and Paul. Works good.  

The one I have practiced is if you are grabbed by hair from behind. Bend knees and lean slightly forward to avoid being pulled backwards. Clamp hands on his grabbing hand to pin it to your head (and reduce hair pulling out), and, with it locked in place, turn to face your attacker, which puts an upward torque on his wrist, and then knee, kick or strike with free hand.

In for a def that's work well 

Maybe a variation of the reverse bear hug standard bjj escape followed by strikes etc to make them let go of the hair after the takedown?

Bas showed one similar to what Hotsteppa described on that hilarious self-defence video he shot in a bar.

I'm sure the many experts here could develop a defense. I would think the first move would be to grip the hair pulling hand(s) with a two on one. The next step would either be free hair with a lock, or get into a postion that would make it easier to free the hair. 

https://www.facebook.com/newyorker/videos/10154599587203869/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

No video, but one pretty standard defense you see --and which we taught in self-defense classes-- is:

1) Forcefully "pin" the opponent's hand against  your head with both your hands. Both of your hands should be stacked over your opponent's hand. This will "attach" your body weight to your opponent's hand. This stops the pain of the hair pull and makes it a lot harder for the assailant to yank  you around.

2) Keeping the assailant's hand pinned, bend your knees and simply rotate to face the assailant. You can rotate  either direction ("inside" or "outside"). Rotating inside brings you a little closer to the opponent's free arm, but often hurts more. It really depends on exactly where they grab. I wouldn't over think it.

(Note: If someone is grabbed by their pony tail, just grab above where the assailant is gripping to neutralize the grip and turn & face.)

We always followed up with knees and/or kicking but you can do  some jiujitsu-y stuff too.

You see this basic response in a lot of martial arts, then they follow up with different stuff.

shen - 

No video, but one pretty standard defense you see --and which we taught in self-defense classes-- is:

1) Forcefully "pin" the opponent's hand against  your head with boths your hands. Both of your hands should be stacked over your opponent's hand. This will "attach" your body weight to your opponent's hand. This stops the pain of the hair pull and makes it a lot harder for the assailant to yank  you around.

2) Keeping the assailant's hand pinned, bend your knees and simply rotate to face the assailant. You can rotate  either direction ("inside" or "outside"). Roatating inside brings you a little closer to the opponent's free arm, but often hurts more. It really depends on exactly where they grab. I wouldn't over think it.

(Note: If someone is grabbed by their  pony tail, just grab above where the assailant is gripping to neutralize the grip and turn & face.)

We always followed up with knees and/or kicking but you can do  some jiujitsu-y stuff too.

You see this basic response in a lot of martial arts, then they follow up with different stuff.

Thanks for repeating almost exactly what I wrote and trying to pass it off as your own.

Thank you Shen 

HotSteppa - 
shen - 

1) Forcefully "pin" the opponent's hand against  your head with boths your hands. Both of your hands should be stacked over your opponent's hand. This will "attach" your body weight to your opponent's hand. This stops the pain of the hair pull and makes it a lot harder for the assailant to yank  you around.

2) Keeping the assailant's hand pinned, bend your knees and simply rotate to face the assailant. You can rotate  either direction ("inside" or "outside"). Roatating inside brings you a little closer to the opponent's free arm, but often hurts more. It really depends on exactly where they grab. I wouldn't over think it.

(Note: If someone is grabbed by their  pony tail, just grab above where the assailant is gripping to neutralize the grip and turn & face.)

<br />
<span class="User-357398" id="userPost59742134">Thanks for repeating almost exactly what I wrote and trying to pass it off as your own.</span></blockquote>

Sorry... I guess that would be due to the simple fact that I don't usually bother reading your posts.

Also, I did not realize you invented this most common response to a rear hair grab.

Here's the guy who invented the move and I'm yammering away like some know-it-all jackass.

Man, I feel stupid.

:(

HotSteppa - 
shen - 

Thanks for repeating almost exactly what I wrote and trying to pass it off as your own.

You wrote - bend knees, grab hands
Shen wrote - grab hands, bend knees

Totally different.

Aikido has some good top knot defense techniques. Just saying...

shen - 
HotSteppa - 
shen - 

<br />
<span class="User-357398" id="userPost59742134">Thanks for repeating almost exactly what I wrote and trying to pass it off as your own.</span></blockquote>

Sorry... I guess that would be due to the simple fact that I don't usually bother reading your posts.

Also, I did not realize you invented this most common response to a rear hair grab.

Here's the guy who invented the move and I'm yammering away like some know-it-all jackass.

Man, I feel stupid.

:(

I don't know what hurts me more, the blatant plagiarism, or the fact that you don't bother to read most of my posts.