Good tattoo shop in the Bay Area.

Pretty obvious what I want. Must be good with straight lines. Any help would be appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

Skull and Sword is fucking top notch. Grimes shop. I've been tattooed by Lango there. Call ahead, maybe someone canceled and they can fit you in. I got lucky like that and my tattoo ended up being published. Phone Post 3.0

Tons of options though! Everlasting, FTW in Oakland, 100 more that I can't think of off the top of my head... Phone Post 3.0

Final sin in pleasant hill, ask for nich, great guy Phone Post 3.0

Fura Bodyworks in Castro Valley Phone Post 3.0

Inkestry in Livermore, CA.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Moms body shop. A friend of mine works there and does awesome work. Phone Post 3.0

I got two at Goldfields on Broadway in SF, but that was almost 20 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Iron Sparrow in Morgan Hill. Owner's name is Sean, I've only met him once but he's a cool dude and I love his style Phone Post 3.0

morientesfan910 - Final sin in pleasant hill, ask for nich, great guy Phone Post 3.0
Really? I live down the street from this shop. Phone Post 3.0

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 - Inkestry in Livermore, CA.
I've heard this is a good place. Phone Post 3.0

MY BUDDY OWNS A PARLOR IN HAYWARD AND NAPA...........SIMMS INK. 

ALSO TATTOO BOOGALOO IN SF IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD. 

Question. This is my first tattoo. I have the exact picture I want of a special shaped key. I want it exactly like the drawing I have. My buddy who has tattoos told me that the artist usually hates doing exact pics and not being able to add their own touch or flair. Is this true? I was surprised when he told me as I imagined tons of people brought in pics and asked for exact replicas. Help a noob. Phone Post 3.0

One Shot

Black and Blue

There are a ton around here.

sub

Mead3541 - Question. This is my first tattoo. I have the exact picture I want of a special shaped key. I want it exactly like the drawing I have. My buddy who has tattoos told me that the artist usually hates doing exact pics and not being able to add their own touch or flair. Is this true? I was surprised when he told me as I imagined tons of people brought in pics and asked for exact replicas. Help a noob. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man in that case you don't even need to go to a heavy hitter. Just find a good shop and get it knocked out. Talent level is pretty high do some research and check out a few shops. That's part of being a collector. When you get to a shop look at the artists books and if their shit is legit and they're enthused, go for it. If you like tattoos, figure out what you're into and then and do more research to see who's dope with it. Most people don't give a fuck and get lame shit. Phone Post 3.0

SeventhSon in SF

Monkey Wrench in Santa Rosa Phone Post 3.0

CoreNobody - SeventhSon in SF

Monkey Wrench in Santa Rosa Phone Post 3.0
Dope shops Phone Post 3.0