Good thing Vitor Belfort doesnt come on the UG

Such a cool guy and was beloved by the mma community. He uses trt to get to the normal levels were at, why hate on him? When there are steroid users to hate. Is it because Vitor is sucessfu. Let us not forget that he almost took out the consensus most hated MOdern MMA fighter who appears to be pretty fake in PRS, Jon Jones. That IMO I consider Vitor a hero. Phone Post 3.0

in b4 belfort

He's past his prime and the only reason he is competitive at all is because of drugs. If he didn't have TRT we would have an uncompetitive and most likely retired Belfort. You can make the drugs legal all you want, in my eyes he is still using performance enhancing drugs. Phone Post 3.0

I always get excited for Vitor fights especially when I hear is opponents claim they are better strikers then him cause if you stand with Vitor there is a good chance you are getting KO! Phone Post 3.0

Why does nobody hate on Hendo who has been on TRT for the last 10 years? Phone Post 3.0

Synthetic testosterone is a steroid. And some of the hate is probably because he's constantly talking about God but seems to pick and choose which areas of his life that applies to. Phone Post

gorillaguts -
countsavage - Why does nobody hate on Hendo who has been on TRT for the last 10 years? Phone Post 3.0
Never got popped for past use- former Olympian so he was highly tested at one point. Vitor looked like a CGI when juicing Phone Post 3.0
So being an Olympian probably means he know or knew the best way to cheat the system. Just sayin not hating. Phone Post 3.0

countsavage - Why does nobody hate on Hendo who has been on TRT for the last 10 years? Phone Post 3.0

He gets a pass on a lot of things. I don't agree with it either Phone Post

Vitor is a multiple offender who now uses to maintain his levels. Do you know what causes someone to have low T at a young age? Prolonged abuse of steroids. Keeping your T levels steady through camp is an unfair advantage as people who train as hard as pro athletes have a yoyo effect with their T levels for the most part. Vitor and other TRT users don't have to worry about over training as much.

panthonyjr - He's past his prime and the only reason he is competitive at all is because of drugs. If he didn't have TRT we would have an uncompetitive and most likely retired Belfort. You can make the drugs legal all you want, in my eyes he is still using performance enhancing drugs. Phone Post 3.0

Well obv they are performance enhancing. Its so baffling to me that we live in a age where its still looked as a bad thing that we have the science to improve someone, and let them compete longer instead of retiring. That said hes not raising his levels to "normal" like you are supposed to be on TRT lol.

He has false teeth so folk go easier on him. Plus he looks normal physically. Phone Post 3.0

I am just mad his wife us so fucking hot and he keeps babbling about the grace of god. He really should be praising that pussy.

Anyways i really don't care about the TRT. As long as he doesn't get caught i dont really care. I dont mind TRT in general either. It keeps the old warriors around. It prolongs the fighters careers. We all love to see this dudes fights so whats the problem. Phone Post 3.0

fightharder - I am just mad his wife us so fucking hot and he keeps babbling about the grace of god. He really should be praising that pussy.

Anyways i really don't care about the TRT. As long as he doesn't get caught i dont really care. I dont mind TRT in general either. It keeps the old warriors around. It prolongs the fighters careers. We all love to see this dudes fights so whats the problem. Phone Post 3.0

Amen! Especially regarding the wife.

Hendo is as American as NASCAR and Apple Pie. And patriotic American's ain't gonna shit on one of their most beloved.

Plus, he's just a cool ass dude who'll fight anybody anytime and not hesitate one second to drop their ass with the H-Bomb.

pheonix5 - 
fightharder - I am just mad his wife us so fucking hot and he keeps babbling about the grace of god. He really should be praising that pussy.

<br />
Amen! Especially regarding the wife.<br />
<br />
Hendo is as American as NASCAR and Apple Pie. And patriotic American's ain't gonna shit on one of their most beloved.<br />
<br />
Plus, he's just a cool ass dude who'll fight anybody anytime and not hesitate one second to drop their ass with the H-Bomb.</blockquote>

ChaosOverkill - 
pheonix5 - 

<br />
Amen! Especially regarding the wife.<br />
<br />
Hendo is as American as NASCAR and Apple Pie. And patriotic American's ain't gonna shit on one of their most beloved.<br />
<br />
Plus, he's just a cool ass dude who'll fight anybody anytime and not hesitate one second to drop their ass with the H-Bomb.</blockquote>

Woooooo!

"What you gonna do when me and all my little HendoManiacs drop the H-Bomb on you."

crossfire - Using TRT to maintain normal levels is just BS. A T/E ratio of 6:1 is as we all know allowed and thats almost 6 times higher than 99% of all tested athletes according to most studies. Phone Post 3.0

T:E ratios mean nothing, its a way to show that synthetic test is present, If you are on trt you cant be 1:1. Phone Post

crossfire - Using TRT to maintain normal levels is just BS. A T/E ratio of 6:1 is as we all know allowed and thats almost 6 times higher than 99% of all tested athletes according to most studies. Phone Post 3.0

He's one of the best american fighters in the sport if not the american goat. Got to think he'd get a little slack on an american board. Phone Post

Because its American to take steroids lol Phone Post 3.0

panthonyjr - He's past his prime and the only reason he is competitive at all is because of drugs. If he didn't have TRT we would have an uncompetitive and most likely retired Belfort. You can make the drugs legal all you want, in my eyes he is still using performance enhancing drugs. Phone Post 3.0

What an enormous crock of shit. Everyone says there's a huge and obvious difference between Vitor now "on TRT" and Vitor a year or so ago. So presumably he was not on drugs then. Yet he was still getting first round KOs of Franklin, Lindland, Akiyama, first round sub of Johnson, etc. lol @ uncompetitive and retired.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Synthetic testosterone is a steroid. And some of the hate is probably because he's constantly talking about God but seems to pick and choose which areas of his life that applies to. Phone Post

if you'd actually listen to him you'd hear that he talks about how great god is all the time. not how great he is. right or wrong this voids any 'hypocrite' accusations.

his technique and intensity bring real value to the ufc roster.

stop the fighter bashing ug!

yes i'm a massive fanboy.