Good thing Vitor Belfort doesnt come on the UG

crossfire - Using TRT to maintain normal levels is just BS. A T/E ratio of 6:1 is as we all know allowed and thats almost 6 times higher than 99% of all tested athletes according to most studies. Phone Post 3.0
But hes using it to maintain a normal ratio of 1:1 Phone Post 3.0

countsavage - I always get excited for Vitor fights especially when I hear is opponents claim they are better strikers then him cause if you stand with Vitor there is a good chance you are getting KO! Phone Post 3.0

i love belfort Phone Post

*favorite Phone Post

Azn Keyboard Warrior -
crossfire - Using TRT to maintain normal levels is just BS. A T/E ratio of 6:1 is as we all know allowed and thats almost 6 times higher than 99% of all tested athletes according to most studies. Phone Post 3.0
Source? He says normal levels but that's defined by AC as 6:1. I've never heard him say he's maintaining 1:1. Phone Post 3.0

I wish my doctor let me get to 6:1.

I'm on TRT and got REDUCED when my levels were too awesome.

All I know is I want Belfort's doctor. Phone Post

andrewtregoning -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Synthetic testosterone is a steroid. And some of the hate is probably because he's constantly talking about God but seems to pick and choose which areas of his life that applies to. Phone Post

if you'd actually listen to him you'd hear that he talks about how great god is all the time. not how great he is. right or wrong this voids any 'hypocrite' accusations.

his technique and intensity bring real value to the ufc roster.

stop the fighter bashing ug!

yes i'm a massive fanboy.

I don't agree with this. The way you live out the Christian life is through actions. He can say what he wants and give credit to God, which very well may be true and genuine.

But it's also about walking the walk and living that out, and it seems to me that there are certain things Victor is willing to compromise on in order to do it or that he's decided to find a way to justify it. And it ends up making all Christians look bad, which is the upsetting part to me. Phone Post

I love Vitor. I'm about to order my 18th vitor t shirt. Wish he'd write me back on twitter on every once na while. :-)

MostLegit -
Azn Keyboard Warrior -
Source? He says normal levels but that's defined by AC as 6:1. I've never heard him say he's maintaining 1:1. Phone Post 3.0
A dana white interview when asking about testing Vitor for TRT. He says that whenever they test vitor (which is many times) he never goes over 1:1 Phone Post 3.0