Good to see lebron return

To such wonderful fans

http://deadspin.com/im-coming-home-a-lebron-tribute-montage-for-cavs-fans-1603670347 Phone Post 3.0

Miami treated him better than Cleveland. Phone Post 3.0

Boohoo Phone Post 3.0

Just surprised he would return to a city with such a horrible owner and awful fans Phone Post 3.0

Cleveland fans are salivating waiting to suck the skin off his dick, the same ones that burned his jerseys and threatened him. Phone Post 3.0

^ yup. It quite humorous Phone Post 3.0

I can't wait for nfl Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - Miami treated him better than Cleveland. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. They just waited until halftime of each game to do it. Phone Post 3.0

slo ko -
Or they didn't have him for 7 years and surround him with garbage players. Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - 
slo ko -
Or they didn't have him for 7 years and surround him with garbage players. Phone Post 3.0

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

our mercenary brought us two titles in four years then went back to his original team

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAWKZILLA - Miami treated him better than Cleveland. Phone Post 3.0

How will they treat him when he returns to Miami now? I want to watch that game.

Lived in Miami the past five years. No one showed up till halftime. People left before the game was over to avoid traffic. Booed them in the finals. Phone Post

I'm not mad at lebron just surprised. Not sure I would be able to forgive all that. Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB -
HAWKZILLA - 
slo ko -

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

our mercenary brought us two titles in four years then went back to his original team

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Buddy I think you're in a thread with actual Heat fans, not the shit heads that left in game 6 of the '13 finals. I knew Lebron would go back eventually I'm just disappointed it's so soon. Wish him all the best regardless because these past 4 years of having him were special. Phone Post 3.0