Good travel shows?

Looking for more shows about travelling, my 'Go-to' shows are Departures and anything by Anthony Bourdain. Anybody know of anything good, or of anything specific to Japan? Phone Post 3.0

the getaway on esquire is probably my favorite at the moment. not sure if anyone went to japan though

Anthony bourdain.

/thread? Phone Post 3.0

An Idiot Abroad if you wanna see different cultures and laugh your ass off doing it. I just finished it, so good. Phone Post 3.0

I really like Rick Steves but Im not sure he has made it to the Asian countries if thats what you are specifically looking for. He sticks mainly to Europe and I think he just recently did some of the middle east.

And he does go to Japan one episode. Phone Post 3.0

Submissable - I really like Rick Steves but Im not sure he has made it to the Asian countries if thats what you are specifically looking for. He sticks mainly to Europe and I think he just recently did some of the middle east.
I'm more specific to the Asian countries, especially Japan. I like it all though so I'll definitely check it out, thanks. Phone Post 3.0

I think Vice has some stuff on Japan, def for Taiwan.

For Europe, Rick Steves is awesome. I think his stuff can be found on Hulu.

Anything on Netflix? Phone Post 3.0

An idiot abroad Phone Post 3.0

HongKongaBong - Anthony bourdain.

/thread? Phone Post 3.0
He really does own the genre, love his whole grumpy guy attitude lol. Phone Post 3.0

The Moaning of Life Phone Post 3.0

Subscribe Phone Post 3.0

Expedition Unknown should be out soon with Josh Gates on the travel channel. Same guy that produced Destination Truth, which is a pretty good show where they travel all over the world while investigating different regions folklore and cryptids. Phone Post 3.0

HongKongaBong - Anthony bourdain.

/thread? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

bigwignj - Expedition Unknown should be out soon with Josh Gates on the travel channel. Same guy that produced Destination Truth, which is a pretty good show where they travel all over the world while investigating different regions folklore and cryptids. Phone Post 3.0
I began to loathe that show. Just another build up to a commercial break with nothing after it lol. I'll check his new one out though for sure. Phone Post 3.0

I like Andrew Zimmern

Just a chubby old ex-homeless dude going around and being jolly and eating weird shit