Good TV Deal?

Is this Samsung 55" a good deal for $500?  

https://www.pcrichard.com/Samsung/Samsung-MU6300-Series-55inch-LED-Ultra-HD-4K-Smart-TV-with-HDR/UN55MU6300.pcrp?_requestid=1242801

Screen Class

55" Class

Actual Screen Size

54.6" Measured Diagonally

Display Type

4K ULTRA HD LED TV

Display Resolution

3,840 x 2,160 Display Resolution

Internet Connectivity

Smart TV w/ Built-In WiFi

HDMI/PC Inputs

3 HDMI Inputs

HD Component Video Inputs

1 HD Component Video Input

Audio Output

Digital Audio Output

Additional Features

The Samsung MU6300 Ultra HDTV redefines the viewing experience by producing a colorful High Dynamic Range (HDR) picture that is clear and vibrant thanks to 4K Color Drive. Featruring MR 120, 360 Degree Design, Slim Bezel, Essential Black Pro, 4K HDR Pro and UHD Upscaling. Our new Smart TV user-interface (UI), the new Smart Remote Controller with voice navigation capability provides faster access to your favorite streaming content choices and more.

Internet Applications

Quad-Core & Smart Remote Control

Call Out Feature

4K Color Drive & Motion Rate 120

Additional Sizes

Also Available in 40"- 75"

Dimensions

48.9(w) X 28.3(h) X 2.5(d)

Shipping Weight

51 lbs

ix3623 -

Yes. t being that cheap makes me think there is a known issue with that model. Smart tv' are something I'd never get. I rather pair a regular  tv with a android box

Thanks.  I already have Amazon box, so I wouldn't use the Smart aspect of the TV anyway.

It's Samsung's entry level UHD TV, but if your TV is more than 4 years old, it's light years ahead of what you currently have.  For that price, hard to beat

KGB4HD -

It's Samsung's entry level UHD TV, but if your TV is more than 4 years old, it's light years ahead of what you currently have.  For that price, hard to beat

Thanks.  My current TV is almost 11 years old!  It's fine, but I could get a new one and give my old one to a friend in need.  

Poop Doodle -
KGB4HD -

Thanks.  My current TV is almost 11 years old!  It's fine, but I could get a new one and give my old one to a friend in need.  

I have the 65" 6300 and am perfectly happy with it, even with its limitations