Good watch for those mocking with Schaub vs. Fedor

I don't need to say how Fedor vs. NOG went.

But stop with the nonsense, people keep spamming Schaub's name like he is a relevant fight for Fedor.

I think people just want to see Fedor win. TFATK army just want to see Scaub retire. Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget Schaub is a self professed "Legend Killer!"

I hate to be the one to say it, but either Schaub or Duffy destroy Fedor. Don't believe me, lets wait and see how the one time great fares in his first fight back.

Right now, today, Kimbo Slice is the betting favorite over Fedor. Sadly, that is reality

/                        .                         .

stringtheory - Schaub shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the last emperor. Phone Post 3.0

But Brett Rogers should be?

SinCityHustler - I hate to be the one to say it, but either Schaub or Duffy destroy Fedor. Don't believe me, lets wait and see how the one time great fares in his first fight back.

Right now, today, Kimbo Slice is the betting favorite over Fedor. Sadly, that is reality

Yeah man Duffee murks him...

Fedor sleeps them both with great standup.

SinCityHustler - I hate to be the one to say it, but either Schaub or Duffy destroy Fedor. Don't believe me, lets wait and see how the one time great fares in his first fight back.

If you're gonna troll at least try a little. Phone Post 3.0

Schaub would beat current Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - 
SinCityHustler - I hate to be the one to say it, but either Schaub or Duffy destroy Fedor. Don't believe me, lets wait and see how the one time great fares in his first fight back.

No. I refuse to troll. If you can't be part of a serious discussion, kindly excuse yourself. Plenty of troll threads around here you can infiltrate.

SinCityHustler -
RATFINK13 - 

No. I refuse to troll. If you can't be part of a serious discussion, kindly excuse yourself. Plenty of troll threads around here you can infiltrate.
(Sigh) Oh the good ol UG. Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 -
SinCityHustler -
RATFINK13 - 

(Sigh) Oh the good ol UG. Phone Post 3.0
I almost bit on it. These crazy kids. Phone Post 3.0

I can't even begin to take anyone serious who would put kimbo as a favorite over fedor..
That could quite possibly be the dumbest thing I've ever heard in all of mma.
Fedor could have a leg amputated and both hands broken and still easily beat kimbo. Phone Post 3.0

Erik_in_559 -

I can't even begin to take anyone serious who would put kimbo as a favorite over fedor..
Fedor could have a leg amputated and both hands broken and still easily beat kimbo. Phone Post 3.0
But maybe i should ask who puts kimbo a favorite over Fedor so i can start placing bets, if that fight were to happen Phone Post 3.0

Erik_in_559 - 

He may very well, but you should understand betting favorite does not at all translate to a prediction of victory.

If we're going to take you serious, first you need to understand how betting lines work.

SinCityHustler - 
If we're going to take you serious, first you need to understand how betting lines work.

SCH, I like you, however when it comes to Fedor and your opinion/views on him and his career, you are borderline delusional.

Humor us though.

If Kimbo Slice was a -205 favorite over 51 year old Ken Shamrock, a 51yr old who hadn't fought in five years, a 51yr old who was 1-3 his last 4 fights with his 3 losses all coming in the first round, tell us Sin City Hustler, how much of a favorite would 41 year old Kimbo Slice be over 38 year old Fedor?

Kimbo is 1-1 his last 2 fights with having won his last fight against Ken Shamrock, and his last win before that was six years ago in 2009 against Houston Alexander.  Fedor is 13 years younger than Shamrock, 3 years younger than Kimbo, has the best hw resume ever, and won his last 3 fights.

Tell us, how much of a favorite do you have Kimbo over Fedor SCH?