Good Wednesday!

Man after last weeks debacle of new comics this week has really come on strong. My pull list is overloaded right now. Just checking in to see what everyone else is reading today and if you guys are enjoying the beginning of ANAD?

Have fun guys! Phone Post 3.0

Old Man Logan
Southern Bastards
Secret Wars
We Stand On Guard Phone Post 3.0

I haven't checked it We Stand On Guard yet. Is it any good?

Orher than that I read all of those today. Heard a lot of complaints in Southern Bastards too but i liked it a bunch. Interesting new arc in a new part of town

I think my favorites for today have been Batman and Robin Eternal and Secret Wars. The two heavyweights definitely did not disappoint. Dr Stange was good too I'm definitely excited to see where it goes, I really like Aarons work plus the art was fun too.

Even though GL has been rough lstely I've stuck with it and this issue was just about to be good then they left it with a cliffhanger. It went from a great issue to meh just like that.

Old Man Logan was good too definitely sticking with this in ANAD.

Im thinking about checking it Kirkmans Outcast. The second trade just came out and i know how everyone here loves Kirkman.

Anybosy else read anything today? Phone Post 3.0

sambo4248 - I haven't checked it We Stand On Guard yet. Is it any good?

Orher than that I read all of those today. Heard a lot of complaints in Southern Bastards too but i liked it a bunch. Interesting new arc in a new part of town

I think my favorites for today have been Batman and Robin Eternal and Secret Wars. The two heavyweights definitely did not disappoint. Dr Stange was good too I'm definitely excited to see where it goes, I really like Aarons work plus the art was fun too.

Even though GL has been rough lstely I've stuck with it and this issue was just about to be good then they left it with a cliffhanger. It went from a great issue to meh just like that.

Im thinking about checking it Kirkmans Outcast. The second trade just came out and i know how everyone here loves Kirkman.

We stand on guard is great. My girlfriend even reads it and and she reads nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster -
sambo4248 - I haven't checked it We Stand On Guard yet. Is it any good?

We stand on guard is great. My girlfriend even reads it and and she reads nothing. Phone Post 3.0
And we're Canadian so it's even cooler Phone Post 3.0

Secret Wars (duh)

Batman & Robin Eternal (gotta support the introduction of Cassandra Cain -- the one, true Batgirl! -- into the new DCU)

Doctor Strange

Jughead (shut up!  Archie has been fantastic, so why not give it a try)

...but that's just what I picked up.  I get most of my comics via mail order.

Doctor Strange, Secret Wars, Groot, Lando, Shattered Empire and I got the 2nd and 3rd Lazarus collected editions.

Ive heard how good Waid had been on Archie. I used to read it as a kid when i went to the grocery store with my mom. Maybe I'll give it a shot, why not right Phone Post 3.0

Just Secret Wars, Amazing Spider-Man, and Green Arrow for me this week Phone Post 3.0

I read ASM too but i wasnt caught up on the series before secret wars. I'm still working my way through brand new day. ASM seemed interesting and well written enough im going to keep following it. Phone Post 3.0

YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE FACE OF YOUR FATHER!

The Pact still holds!

Ah dammit forgot about #2 in the basic level of the Pact. So now does it still apply to the Miles Morales Spider-Man comic coming out? Phone Post 3.0