GOOD WRESTLING SIGNS

HOW TO MAKE GOOD WRESTLING SIGNS AND GOT ANY IDEAS CAUSE IAM GOING TO MY FIRST RAW AND WANT TO HAVE COOL SIGNS

the neon yellow poster board with big black bold lettering with a fat sharpie works well enough.

Try to be original and creative.

"GRAB THEM CAKES"

Bells Palsy pwns

"WHO BOOKED THIS CRAP!?"

Oldie,but a goodie.

Two signs...first says "Blown"
second says "spot"
use when appropriate.

"No one cares"
again, should be plenty of times to use this one.

How about the classic "Cane Dewey" sign from ECW. Gotta love when the fans get personal. Also the first time I ever saw someone hold up a big 2 during a pin attempt, thats funny stuff.

"I Nailed Katie Vick"

i did mae young.

I remember watching Raw years ago and switched it over to Nitro real quick..as soon as I did, some guy on Nitro held up a sign that said:

OTHER CHANNEL DUMBASS

I almost fell on the floor laughing..and then I changed it back.

Here's a good one to use, that me and a couple of guys at Gold's Gym saw and came up with.

Background story: Before he was in the WWE, John Cena worked at Gold's Gym in Venice Beach CA, as well as doing some natural bodybuilding contests. At one point, however, he did a comercial for Gold's Gym that plays on the Gold's Gym TV network (the TV's that play inside the gym, much like MTV with crappier videos).

In this commericial, you start off with the camera panning through a Gold's Gym, and you hear the weights clanking, etc. You soon focus on a yellow door, with the words "posing room" on the door. Inside, you see John Cena, oiling himself up as in a bodybuilding contest (he's even got the fake bake going). He then starts hitting poses. In his first pose, he flexes his bicep, and then brushes off the top, saying "Is there snow on top of that mountain?"

Cena hits a few more poses, all with the same level of hillariously stupid comments to himself, before walking out of the room. As he does (still in his posing tights, etc), he sees two women riding exercise bikes. He smirks and winks at them, before slipping on all the posing oil that he's spread all over his body and feet, and falls on his ass on the floor. The one woman looks at the other, laughs, and says, "hmmm. Poser."

So, we decided for any Smackdown card, two great signs to have just for Cena would be "Is there snow on top of that mountain?" and "hmmm. Poser."

Guy behind me can't see shit.

CLASSIC

For years i've been wanting to do this:
make a sign with a picture of a tumbleweed on it. Then, when the show stalls, as it often does, pass the sign down the row, creating the illusion of tumblewwed blowing by. Hilarity ensues.

Make a sign for some schmuck wrestler no one cares about and you'll be on TV for sure.

when i went to Tabboo Tuesday i had a sign that said WHO BOOKED THIS CRAP...

"THIS LOOKS FIXED"

Or put some shit for the OG... like "OG IS FULL OF FAGS"

(during early 90's) Sting!! with an arrow pointing up towards the rafters.

"Jim Duggan. You're talking about your mama. A Hooooooooooooo"

and

from the death of wcw book:
A sign from the Russo era of nitro:

"I'm at a WCW event"
Held by a guy with a paper bag over his head.