Goodbye Detroit:)

Next you lose billups.looks like Cavs and Bulls in the East now!

You really think Biillups will go now? WHere to?

Billups value fell a bit in the last series.

Milwaukee has enough caproom for him.

So does Atlanta.

Memphis will have room and needs a point guard.

Orlando also has room, and could use a point better than Nelson.

cap room can be manufactured,Miami or Lakers are next,if he doesn't sign with Cleveland.;)

Ah, Orlando would be Eastern contenders with Billups.

Billups would seem average on another team, but I think he'd be a lot better on a team where he wasn't the number 1 guy.

With Rasheed being so unreliable and Rip being a glorified jump shooter, Billups has too much of the load to shoulder. He needs to be the 'other guy' to a superstar.

^agreed

'Sheed to the Spurs for 1 million dollars.

OK now let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm sure at least one of them won't work out!

"Milwaukee has enough caproom for him.
So does Atlanta.

Memphis will have room and needs a point guard.

Orlando also has room, and could use a point better than Nelson. "

Why would he go to any of these? They would have trouble getting out of the first round. Why would he waste his last years on a team that may or may not make the playoffs. I see Billups getting resigned and Dumars making a major trade with some combo of Hamilton, Rasheed, Delfino, 2 first round draft picks, etc. I think Tayshaun is safe unless his inclusion brought in Garnett! Hell, they should even throw in Saunders for free.

---"Why would he go to any of these? They would have trouble getting out of the first round. Why would he waste his last years on a team that may or may not make the playoffs. I see Billups getting resigned and Dumars making a major trade with some combo of Hamilton, Rasheed, Delfino, 2 first round draft picks, etc. I think Tayshaun is safe unless his inclusion brought in Garnett! Hell, they should even throw in Saunders for free."---

Why would he go to those teams?

Simple. $$$

Will Detroit pony up? They didn't for Wallace, and Billups will be 31 next season.

Besides, he already has his ring. He's got one more big money deal in him and he knows it, it's not like he's been getting max money the last few years, that's for sure.

without injuries, Milwuakee is a playoff team in the east, especially with the #6 pick this year. Add Redd, Bogut, Villanueva, and Simmons, and that's a playoff team.

They need a veteran floor leader, and that's Billups. And they can max him out. Why should they spend that much on him? Because they're the Bucks, they have to overpay to attract free agents. Plus it's not like he'd have to move far, he'd still be in the icelandic north.

Atlanta also needs a point guard. Add the #3 pick to Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, and the other ten wing players they have and they're a playoff team next year. Billups plus Johnson is better than Billups plus Rip.

The only hang up is their ownership situation might still be tied up in the courts preventing them from signing any free agents. And they don't have the cap rooom to be offering the max, I think they just have enough to clear the MLE but I could be wrong.

Memphis was a 50 win team before the injuries. They desparately need a point guard. Add a healthy Pau Gasol, Miller, Gay and the #4 pick, and they have a good chance to compete in the west with Billups.

i forgot about them.

"Houston is the only destination that makes sense for Billups, imo "

What are they going to pay him with? Shares of Enron? They are way over the cap.