GOP = "Eugenics Party"...

So I was listening to some more Left wing radio today... The station bills itself as 'Progressive' radio and is the self-proclaimed voice of progressive America. That's an important point here... Anyway they are now calling the GOP the "eugenics party" and saying the Health Care bill they just passed is a ploy to effectively institute eugenics practices.

Considering the history of eugenics, it's highly amusing to see 'the voice of progressive America' accuse anyone of supporting eugenics. It gets funnier every day.

If you're not getting in some way referred to as a Nazi, you're not a real politician.

If GOP policies were passed, Black people would make up a much larger percentage of the country. Democratic eugenics is what keeps the Black population in line.

Yeah they turn everything up to 11 so now everytime they speak it's like white noise.

I also love the line "The rich are stealing from the poor by getting tax breaks."

Are you fucking retarded, that's their money. They just get to keep more now. 

The states with the largest percentages of black people tend to vote Republican, so much for GOP eugenics.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg

Lol so rich.

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Yeah they turn everything up to 11 so now everytime they speak it's like white noise.

I also love the line "The rich are stealing from the poor by getting tax breaks."

Are you fucking retarded, that's their money. They just get to keep more now. 

I think the biggest difference between the Right and the Left in terms of their radio personalities, Alex Jones aside because even [most of] the Right thinks he's a nut job, is the jockies on the Left are just a paranoid and extreme as the craziest callers...

Sandy Pantz - If GOP policies were passed, Black people would make up a much larger percentage of the country. Democratic eugenics is what keeps the Black population in line.

I have no idea how someone who thinks independently could disagree with this statement. The sanger award that planned parenthood gives out the Hillary won is named for a person who said abortion needs to be legal to keep the black population down.

Sad

Damn those Eugenic Pro Lifers!

Do the progressives know anything about how the Progressive Movement got started in this country? It seems not. LOL

DaveFu - 

Lol. This. It is amazing how stupid people are to believe the progressive agenda.

Trump is Hitler and the GOP are modern day nazis. Everything they do is code for killing the poor and minorities. 

Am I doing it right?

cruedi -
Sandy Pantz - If GOP policies were passed, Black people would make up a much larger percentage of the country. Democratic eugenics is what keeps the Black population in line.

I have no idea how someone who thinks independently could disagree with this statement. The sanger award that planned parenthood gives out the Hillary won is named for a person who said abortion needs to be legal to keep the black population down.

Sad
Well we dont want anymore parentless babies than we already have.

Billco -
DaveFu - 

Lol. This. It is amazing how stupid people are to believe the progressive agenda.

I'm not even sure that's what it is. Most of the callers come across as unhinged paranoid people. The hosts just seem to encourage and enable these people... It's like if the majority of conservatives embraced and mainstreamed Alex Jones.