GOP Operatives Think TRUMP May Drop Out!

Charles Gasparino of Fox Business:

5 Likes

I think it’s a good idea at this point. Who is a republican canadate that can replace him? 

1 Like

I wouldn't mind him leaving for the right candidate. somebody who is not a pussy, but is a little more careful with words than him. I like him and will vote for him in a heartbeat if he stays on. 

Tell him the og says the polls are all fake and helwig says he is a sure thing.

2 Likes

If he drops out I hope Hawley runs as a test for 2024

VTCO -

Charles Gasparino of Fox Business:

5 Likes

God Of Thunder -

I think it’s a good idea at this point. Who is a republican canadate that can replace him? 

They should run a black woman instead. No credentials necessary. Bonus points if she has a dick.

3 Likes

banco - 

Tell him the og says the polls are all fake and helwig says he is a sure thing.

Youre pretending that this is real news. That Trump would run away.

I guess if thats all you have and youre not gonna win, it's better than nothing?

The blue wave youre expecting is gonna be a wave goodbye from the actual worthwhile citizens of this country to your dogshit party of criminals and abortion.

Just wait.

8 Likes

He is old. he should enjoy his last good years with a little less stress. would be glorious if a different R was elected and Trump could go out in a blaze of glory without the stain of a loss to to sully his demeanor. 

Hope so, we need a pandering globalist lifetime politician to really fix the USA, not some outsider that hollywood, the establishment and the media despises.

11 Likes

Lol this is garbage tabloid nonsense. Didnt anyone learn anything from the "anonymous sources" during the impeachment?

2 Likes

ufc98newb -

He is old. he should enjoy his last good years with a little less stress. would be glorious if a different R was elected and Trump could go out in a blaze of glory without the stain of a loss to to sully his demeanor. 

Stain of a loss?  Dropping out is worse if you ask me... weak and pathetic... like a con man who knows the truth is out.  

1 Like

Sogflop - 

Lol this is garbage tabloid nonsense. Didnt anyone learn anything from the "anonymous sources" during the impeachment?

This.

Also... I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Cruz take his spot in the race if it really did come to that. Ted has grown on me over the past four years. Something about the beard made him get his act together.

1 Like

Fake news IMO , but if true I wouldn’t mind if Dan Crenshaw ran for president 

2 Likes

God Of Thunder -

Kasich or Keyes.

crashingwaves -
ufc98newb -

Stain of a loss?  Dropping out is worse if you ask me... weak and pathetic... like a con man who knows the truth is out.  

he is going on 74 years old. not weak and pathetic. he has had to fight everyday for the past 5 years. it is a sure sign of incredible genetics that he hasn't had a coronary during that time. 

if he dropped out in october, that'd be bad. totally acceptable if done in the next month. 

1 Like

Altofsky -
Sogflop - 

This.

Also... I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Cruz take his spot in the race if it really did come to that. Ted has grown on me over the past four years. Something about the beard made him get his act together.

This. 

Cruz is not perfect, but  i think he's learned a little from Trump. He has become more of a human being the past 4 years instead of just another DC bot like Paul Ryan. 

Ted Cruz May have grown a beard but he's still a little bitch

1 Like

I believe it. 

That Trump rally only drawing 6500 really got to him.

I mean its Corona season, but that was his lifeforce.