Goran Reljic Saves Two Men From Drowning

MMAMania.com

goran reljic

Props: SlobodnaDalmacija.hr via MMA Fan House

Quoteworthy:

“A crash that almost killed two young men on the 15th of October at around 3 a.m. could have had disastrous consequences when the two young men, both from Privlaka, spun and crashed into the sea. Thankfully both men survived, due to the brave actions of Goran Reljic, the Croatian ultimate fighter, who resides in the immediate vicinity of the town in question. When he heard the crash, Goran jumped out of bed, still in his underwear and jumped into the sea. He swam to the car, proceeded to break the windshield of the vehicle and pull both men to land. Several eyewitness accounts confirm the story and so does Goran, who doesn’t want any praise or recognition for the good deed.”

Well he should because it sounds heroic and something that could be ripped from a Hollywood script. Reljic recently sustained a back injury while training for his upcoming 185-pound fight against Thales Leites (14-1) at UFC 90: “Silva vs. Cote” at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill., on October 25, and was forced out of the bout. He is a 23-year-old undefeated Croatian fighter who stopped Wilson Gouveia via technical knockout in his debut performance for the promotion at UFC 84: “Ill Will” back in May. He trains with the Roger Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in London, England, where he is a purple belt. Hopefully we see him healthy and back in the Octagon real soon.

"When he heard the crash, Goran jumped out of bed, still in his underwear and jumped into the sea. He swam to the car, proceeded to break the windshield of the vehicle and pull both men to land."

I wish in my lifetime, I could reach half hte badass this guy was.

well that's pretty awesome. 

Maybe the UFC can make some money off a "Goran Reljic:  Superhero" video game.

Same here. Very heroic imo!

props to Goran

He KO'd the window and won a UD over the ocean.

Very impressive.

Impressive.

ttt

fuck that is sweet.

B_Goetz - He KO'd the window and won a UD over the ocean.

Very impressive.
I heard that Cecil Peoples scored it 30-26, Ocean.

But in other news, Goran is the man. Who else would do something that awesome and not tell anyone? I would tell everyone how cool it was...he's like 'eh, whatever.'

that IS fucking awesome. what a story. It must have been like right beside his house

That's some Mitch Buchannon-like heroics. Good man.

backfistmedia - 
B_Goetz - He KO'd the window and won a UD over the ocean.

Very impressive.
I heard that Cecil Peoples scored it 30-26, Ocean.

But in other news, Goran is the man. Who else would do something that awesome and not tell anyone? I would tell everyone how cool it was...he's like 'eh, whatever.'

Hahahahaa!!!

Goran is a bad motherfucker.  That's an awesome story.

great story!!!

ttt for a real hero !!

awesome story.

ttt

Very cool. I'll be rooting for this guy going forward.

Awesome!!!

awesome. what a badass.

He is clearly the man.