Goran Reljic Saves Two Men From Drowning

Damn that is rugged, what a badass

Thats awesome and very brave for him to do that. I know another professional fighter that did a similary thing,some of these world class pros are so fvckin mentally strong.

Very cool! Hope he gets some reward from his government or a few new sponsors or something.

agree with Rogan
i trained with him and he is a bad ass.

ttt

fuckin BEEP at JB just for thinking about that.

Riddum - "When he heard the crash, Goran jumped out of bed, still in his underwear and jumped into the sea. He swam to the car, proceeded to break the windshield of the vehicle and pull both men to land."

LOL damn

ttt

It is  pretty amazing

someone should get this story...his rep.... on CNN or Headline news... a real heroic act .....that deserves some media attention..

Awesome!

Amazing story and very heroic actions from a truly inspirational human being...

All the respect in the world for Goran... TTT for his return!!

That is so fucking badass.

New Goran fan for life.

ttt

Wow

And I didn't know he was training at Roger's; with his standup, he will be very, very dangerous before too long.

When I was around 3 I was drowning in the water and two croatian girls came to my rescue...saved my life.

That's awesome - he should get an honorary black belt! Mutual welfare and benefit, indeed.

Goran is the fucking man.

Joke Bomber - He must've lost his undies diving into the Ocean. C'mon... who has tried to swim with their undies before? I've done it... and it comes right off.

I live fairly close to the beach in Ft. Lauderdale, and I can say with 100% certainty that this is true.

unfallenstar - He could have jumped in feet first.

Or maybe he had a tight fitting banana strap.

Interesting... I hadn't considered this. Yes, I believe it was a banana hammock.