Gordon Ramsay eats spicy wings on Hot Ones

He had a pretty rough time, but it was entertaining.,

I’m watching this tonight, I love the Hot ones show!  

LMAO!!!!

That was great!

This was one of the better episodes for sure

Gordon is a trooper 

Yeah, maybe the best episode yet.

He is going to have a great time shitting out the rock hard; drier than a dessert, black brick of a pepto-bismal turd that is infused with carolina reaper.  It is going to rip his asshole open and line the fresh cut with capsaicin.

Great episode. He’s hilarious. Busted out the Pepto too lol

Gordon: “Fuck. Shit. Fucking Hell. Have you ever killed anyone from this show?”

Sean: “We haven’t heard from Coolio in a long time.” 

Dashabox -

Yeah, maybe the best episode yet.

He is going to have a great time shitting out the rock hard; drier than a dessert, black brick of a pepto-bismal turd that is infused with carolina reaper.  It is going to rip his asshole open and line the fresh cut with capsaicin.

Hot Sauce Made from Reapers isn't usually that bad. 

It does burn twice, but it's not horrific. 

The last batch I made had 100+ reapers in it and is still very edible. 

“Taste that, what does it need?”

”...HOT SAUCE!”

Sean is hilarious sometimes. 

In!

Those eggs looked disgusting, but I guess GR was in a hurry to gtfo of there.

I wish they would film the guest the next day to see how much their bunghole suffers and how often and long their stuck on the shitter.

Fury2Feed - Those eggs looked disgusting, but I guess GR was in a hurry to gtfo of there.

That's called a soft scramble - popular style served in many restaurants, but I find them fuckin' digusting.

Hot ones is my guilty pleasure. I’ve seen every episode.  I absolutely love this show. 

And this was one of the best episodes for sure. I thought he’d take it like a pro like all the chefs he’s had.  Alton brown, Rachel Ray, etc.  Eddie definitely was a bitch, but I don’t know him as a chef.  But this episode was awesome.  

Great show. I’m a bigger fan of every women who’s been on. (Except got Tyra banks. She was exactly who I thought she’d be). The episode with Gabriel Union made me have a small crush on her. Was probably in my top ten on hot ones. She was cool as hell. Seems fun. 

Great show. 

That was great

shit now I want chicken wings

Mynewscreenname -

Hot ones is my guilty pleasure. I’ve seen every episode.  I absolutely love this show. 

And this was one of the best episodes for sure. I thought he’d take it like a pro like all the chefs he’s had.  Alton brown, Rachel Ray, etc.  Eddie definitely was a bitch, but I don’t know him as a chef.  But this episode was awesome.  

Great show. I’m a bigger fan of every women who’s been on. (Except got Tyra banks. She was exactly who I thought she’d be). The episode with Gabriel Union made me have a small crush on her. Was probably in my top ten on hot ones. She was cool as hell. Seems fun. 

Great show. 

Who handled it the best? 

And I have ever seen from tyra makes me think she has a good bone in her body. She seems vapid and if she ever shows any moticum of being nice it is so blatantly fake. 

Gordon: Have you ever killed anyone?
Sean: We haven't heard from Coolio in a long time.