Gordon Ryan massacre this weekend

Does anyone have any idea what time the main event will kick off? Really wanna see Gordon cement himself even more as the GOAT. I’m in Italy at the moment and trying to figure out how insanely fucking early I’ll need to get up

1 Like

Streams?

A little birds told me the breaking cable app has all the flo-sports channels and ufc ppv’s included

2 Likes

Phone app?

Iptv app. Got it for fire stick myself. They got a website that takes you thru the instructions

I’m really surprised Felipe Pena hasn’t pulled out of the match yet. If he actually makes it to the mat, it must he because he’s getting paid really well.

I’m not even a Felipe Pena fan, but I would absolutely love it if he won by RNC. Obviously that’s probably not happening, but it’d be hilarious.

2 Likes

I mean, he’s grappled with the best of the best over the years. I don’t think he’s afraid of Gordon.

1 Like

You do realize hes already beaten Gordon twice.

2 Likes

I think at this point he’s an entirely different grappler and will embarrass pena

1 Like

Agreed, but I still don’t think Pena is afraid of him.

I mean it’s sport BJJ. Unless it’s Paul Harris there’s no reason to be scared of anyone. I just think he’s going to embarrass Pena

1 Like

i mean use same game plan as galvao. gordon looks to be the bigger in this match

Yes, I realize that, but, he has really not been that good, and Gordon is light years better.

Getting mauled by somebody who talks a bunch of shit, can be pretty rough on the ego. I can absolutely see why Pena would want to rest on his laurels against Gordon, and avoid this match at this point.

1 Like

Gordon on that good sauce for this…

great song!

1 Like

Let’s not forget that Peña just failed a drug test at the last tournament….so not necessarily a point

love it