Gordon Ryan vs Felipe Pena (betting odds)

Filipe seemed really relaxed

Yeah, Felipe looked taller. He won’t have a weight advantage this time.

5 Likes

How can you not root for Pena after watching that? That said, Gordon is just too good now

1 Like

I admire than Gordon is honest. He doesn’t feign humility.
Of course they are all on roids and he essentially admits it.
It’s like in the 90’s the fools attacked the baseball players that did roids who to this day are scorned. And some of those never caught doing it have the gall to attack those who were caught or who just admitted it. So I admire him on roids.
I’ve never known Gordon to rip on guys that didn’t rip on him first. He will say a guy sucks if he sucks. That’s different.

Plus I admire that he wasn’t scared to slap a fool

2 Likes

Pena seems chill. He’s funny.

1 Like

Im assuming Pena won’t compete today with the passing of Lo?

Why wouldn’t he compete? They aren’t on the same team

Who is Lo? I saw he passed but know nothing about him and what happened

They’re really close friends

“2012 I faced one of my biggest idols @leandrolo, the people’s champ! Since that day we built an odd friendship that has given me moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life… Idolized for his way of fighting and loved everywhere he went, Leandro was indomitable, a true samurai inside the tatame, a warrior in life, authentic, happy and spontaneous in every attitude and word. He dragged joy and good laughs wherever he went, there was no bad time around him, he was always a good energy that only those who had the privilege of hanging out know what I’m talking about…I still can’t believe it. I love you and admire you so much my brother. Your story will never be forgotten. You were a giant, inspired generations. You will always be in our hearts! I just wish I could’ve replied to to your text yesterday and called you, what a bad feeling, what pain, what regret :sob:. You will NEVER be forgotten, the greatest of all time, thank you for everything my brother, we will meet again. He was for real, in a world that is more and more of appearances, today we lost one of the most special people I’ve ever met in my entire life. May God comfort your family. Rest In Peace, boss :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Leandro Lo, amazing competitor. 8x world champ. Shot in the head last night at the age of 32

One of the greatest BJJ players in history. And that’s putting it mildly.

5 Likes

Damn that sucks. What a sad event.

1 Like