Gordon Ryan vs Felipe Pena Sunday

Does anyone have a link? I wouldn’t mind just buying the event or even a month of subscription, but only offering a yearlong is kinda skeezy.

Agreed but if this model ensures quality events with “fighters” get paid, makes sense. It probably allows better event planning. Tonight is a huge event. Who knows if the next sells?

Yeah, I get that. And like I said, I’d pay for the event. Or even a month. But asking for 12 months’ worth of money all at once is a little much.

Interesting study for a business model for some grad student

1 Like

Btw. I’d buy a month membership to watch tonight

1 Like

Right? I think Andrew might still recovering from an injury. But Jacob seems like a cool ass guy and it’s hard to ever root again him.

I wonder how many potential buyers they’re alienating because they require you to pay for the whole year. And it’s not even a year long subscription where you pay monthly; they take it all at once.

1 Like

Preshow/Prelims will be on here: Tezos WNO: Gordon Ryan vs Felipe Pena Preshow + Prelims | Presented by Fat Tire 🍻 - YouTube

1 Like

What the hell? Does it start at 6:30 or 7:10? Both times are listed on the webpage.

Im seeing 830

Yeah, I definitely think it’s mostly due to injuries on Andrew’s part. I don’t think he’s had a match since like 2020.

Is there a reason they don’t tell you how much a subscription costs on their website? That is ridiculous.

1 Like

I read $150 a year somewhere

1 Like

Pedigo-Submission-Fighting

For all the people considering it but concerned about the annual fee think about the fact that this includes being able to watch adcc this year and its the best lineup of all time

1 Like

Yes, or $30 a month, but they don’t make the monthly offer easy to find.

Wiltse’s knees are fucked I think. Knee cut passes especially can wear on knees.

Call jiu jitsu schools and ask how much dues are lol.

1 Like

I would have paid that if I could find it.

That’s a shame. I really like his teaching style and his approach.