Gorilla Facts

Wrestlers would have no chance versus a Gorilla.

They have shorter legs which means a lower center of gravity.

Plus their stomachs are thicker than their chests.

You've got no chance for a double leg takedown.

I wish someone would have told me gorillas are strong BEFORE I signed on to fight Coco. Now I'm worried. Phone Post 3.0

Sigh, no cock stats Phone Post

Gorillas do NOT respect the tap.

fascinating animals. I just can't wrap my mind around how these scumbag poachers can kill them.

I saw on how sex changed the world that gorillas have smaller dicks than humans in relation to body size. So, Kongo isnt gonna nutshot them very easily. Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - fascinating animals. I just can't wrap my mind around how these scumbag poachers can kill them.

Poaching is a horribly complex problem. There is definitely a scumbag element to it, but it also has a lot to do with politics, poverty and education. Very sad all around.

if the gorilla comes out on all fours does he count as a down oppennt? how are you suposed to knock out a guerilla without kicking or kneeing him? tough call ill still take human via armbar Phone Post

jmont - 

if the gorilla comes out on all fours does he count as a down oppennt? how are you suposed to knock out a guerilla without kicking or kneeing him? tough call ill still take human via armbar Phone Post

http://tinyurl.com/kz2wuux
Good luck with that arm bar dude...

Remember the Page v Arona slam? It would be like that. It would be like when the Hulk swung Loci around smashing him in The Avengers.

Here's some shit gorillas have been witnessed to do:

"Jersey Zoos Jambo was observed to hang from one arm (he was over 400 lbs) whilst methodically ripping over 200 ft of inner ceiling planks from the roof of the new gorilla house with his other arm (the planks were securely screwed and nailed), simply because he didn't like them.

Bushman of Chicago Zoo used to stretch a pneumatic car tyre the whole breadth of his armspan - a seemingly impossible feat and he also used to burst footballs while carrying them under his arm whilst running (this was when he was still not fully grown)."

Good luck fighting something like that.

Bad Karma - Here's some shit gorillas have been witnessed to do:

"Jersey Zoos Jambo was observed to hang from one arm (he was over 400 lbs) whilst methodically ripping over 200 ft of inner ceiling planks from the roof of the new gorilla house with his other arm (the planks were securely screwed and nailed), simply because he didn't like them.

Bushman of Chicago Zoo used to stretch a pneumatic car tyre the whole breadth of his armspan - a seemingly impossible feat and he also used to burst footballs while carrying them under his arm whilst running (this was when he was still not fully grown)."

Good luck fighting something like that.
Big deal!

I can crush a chicken egg between finger and thumb, that's just using one finger I must add. Phone Post 3.0

Great thread Phone Post 3.0

Watch some videos of Koko and you can see just how damn smart gorillas are and what they can do when the time is taken to teach them. Also watch videos about how she reacted when she lost her cat friend or when she got a new cat friend and you can see so many complex emotions. There are many amazing gorilla stories but Koko is the most well documented gorilla.

stonepony -
pattitude - Anybody kinda amazed we're the apex predator? Gorillas, sabre-tooths, bears...etc.

Higher-Brain > stronger muscles and bigger teeth.
If you think about it, we would not be the apex predator, if we weren't weaker/slower with worse vision, worse sense of sense smell, worse hearing, smaller claws. etc. etc.

The reason the shark doesn't evolve, is because it isn't forced to (it's too much of a perfect eater, natural selection doesn't effect it much anymore). We got smart, because we would have been eaten otherwise.

I think it's because we are created by aliens and not naturally from this world. They built us to be able to survive better and deal with all the bigger predators. Our brain is our biggest weapon. If you are talking about evolving, all the other weaker animals should have evolved better than the big predators to better survive. We didn't evolve. We are created the way we are. Phone Post

1. Gorillas get owned by big cats Phone Post

Number 4 can work for Tito Ortiz as well. Phone Post