Gosh dang it, there's baseball game on before UFC.

Of course he walks him. 

Now I have to keep watching a pirated First Row feed because of this shitty sport. 

Watch it on fight pass bros

That's how I'm Rollin

Mookie 3:16 -
Fifteeener -

Vipleague.se perfect stream in iPad safari

Thanks. You fucking ass.  

Get the stream working? 

E?rrrrrrr

Fuck baseball, boring ass bullshit. They should move that to fs2

Fuck this shit.

It's always a fucking 2-1 pitching duel that lasts all night before a UFC event on FS1. 

Fuck baseball. 

Willie, Mickey and the Duke can take a pillow case filled with cans of Monster to the dome for forcing me to watch a pirate feed for free fights. 

Raistlin - Watch it on fight pass bros
Why are you lying?

Fifteeener -
Mookie 3:16 -
Fifteeener -

Vipleague.se perfect stream in iPad safari

Thanks. You fucking ass.  

Get the stream working? 

Yes.  thank you. 

Baseball is the closest sport to watching paint dry, well maybe that and a Jared Rosholt fight

I am illegally streaming it because it's my only way to watch.  Vipleague.se

I got a free trial of sling tv to watch fs2

Have you tried fox deportes?

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Have you tried fox deportes?

I did. I don't get that channel. 

I'm watching on the spick channel 

Comcast on Fox Sports channel 1 says the main card was moved to FS2. With over 500 channels I have with Comcast I do not have FS2. Actually Comcast does not offer FS2 here in Georgia. I can't even get it if I wanted to.

Why do they always have these baseball games on before? ZNow the entire card is cancelled here in Georgia.

Bailed over to FS2, Ellenberger vs Perry is starting now. On directv it says "motorcycle racing" on the channel, but it's actually the UFC so dont let that throw you off. 

Non N00B - 

Bailed over to FS2, Ellenberger vs Perry is starting now. On directv it says "motorcycle racing" on the channel, but it's actually the UFC so dont let that throw you off. 

FS2 is not available in Georgia Comcast.

colubrid1 - Comcast on Fox Sports channel 1 says the main card was moved to FS2. With over 500 channels I have with Comcast I do not have FS2. Actually Comcast does not offer FS2 here in Georgia. I can't even get it if I wanted to.

Why do they always have these baseball games on before? ZNow the entire card is cancelled here in Georgia.

Yeah im in south carolina and dont get fs2 either.  Every time theres a ufc event on fs1, this shit happens. It's so fucked.