Got a new Kegerator for Xmas

Wife picked me one up and a pony of Coors light. I told her I wanted a light beer and that's what she picked.

Now I'm drinking a shitload of Coors trying to figure out what my next Pony Keg will be.

Ideas for a good light beer? Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental - Wife picked me one up and a pony of Coors light. I told her I wanted a light beer and that's what she picked.

Now I'm drinking a shitload of Coors trying to figure out what my next Pony Keg will be.

Ideas for a good light beer? Phone Post 3.0
Voted up, OP. I've been asking for a kegerator for years...this year, the wife got me Coors Light pajama bottons and a 24 pack of Coors Light. I'd prefer to drink it out of a pony keg...ah well, maybe next year. Phone Post 3.0

Session lager by full sail. Not super hoppy or dark but still has really good flavor. Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - Session lager by full sail. Not super hoppy or dark but still has really good flavor. Phone Post 3.0
Cool. Will try Phone Post 3.0

Blue moon is a decent keg beer for the price, my favorite is Newcastle though.

That was until I moved to CA and found White Rascal by the Avery brewery. It's outstanding. Pricey, but worth it. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

In college, we tended to keep Keystone Light in our kegerator. Nowadays, not so much. Phone Post 3.0

sickdarce - Coors Light!? You tapped a keg of water? Phone Post 3.0
Lol...we like what we like. :) I prefer quanity over quality. Haha. The Coors "Batch 19" is good stuff too. Not a fan of Coors Heavy, though. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - Session lager by full sail. Not super hoppy or dark but still has really good flavor. Phone Post 3.0
good call..... it's one of my favorite lighter beers Phone Post 3.0

Sweet man! My lady got me a coors light fridge, you push the button and it dispenses a can, and also some sexy robot voice says something after it drops it.
My shop is almost complete now!
(It holds 2 cases) Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blaat - Sweet man! My lady got me a coors light fridge, you push the button and it dispenses a can, and also some sexy robot voice says something after it drops it.

Do you have a picture of the fridge or a source for on? Thanks

Wes_Mantooth - 
UGCTT_Blaat - Sweet man! My lady got me a coors light fridge, you push the button and it dispenses a can, and also some sexy robot voice says something after it drops it.

Do you have a picture of the fridge or a source for on? Thanks

Coors Light Refresherator?