Got a new watch!

Timex Expedition Scout 40mm Black face, grey case green strap. $36

It is a more rugged version of my beloved weekender.

is there an app for it?

EFM - 

is there an app for it?

No, it is just a normal timepiece.

Zned -
EFM - 

is there an app for it?

so it just tells time?

That's a good looking watch. 

I am shocked that you bought it. 

I always took you for an Apple Watch series 4 kinda guy. 

Not the biggest timex fan, but that's decent for the price. IM a bigger fan of diver watches: Seiko's, Doxa's, Sinn and so on. But for the price tis nice

EFM - 
Zned -
EFM - 

is there an app for it?

so it just tells time?

Yup!

Isaac298 - Not the biggest timex fan, but that's decent for the price. IM a bigger fan of diver watches: Seiko's, Doxa's, Sinn and so on. But for the price tis nice

I love Timex.

My gold one is my prized posession.

I were my Timex watches more than my Rolex.

Sent you a PM

^^ Nice glad you like it

Doesn't even have a helium release valve. Good luck pursuing a career as a professional saturation diver with that thing.

Zned -
EFM - 
Zned -
EFM - 

is there an app for it?

so it just tells time?

Yup!

why not just look at your phone?

Well done you can wear it for doing anything and not be to worried about it taking a bit.

Some of the old vintage Timex watches when they were made in the UK are real nice.

Much as I like field watches I can't get the Scurfa Bell Diver off my wrist to try something else.

EFM - 
Zned -
EFM - 
Zned -
EFM - 

is there an app for it?

so it just tells time?

Yup!

why not just look at your phone?

For certain hours of the day I don't carry my phone so I can be disconnected.

Also, sometimes I am involved in activities where I do not wan tto be pulling my phone in and out of my pockets.

have you licked it?

BigTedBear - 

Well done you can wear it for doing anything and not be to worried about it taking a bit.

Some of the old vintage Timex watches when they were made in the UK are real nice.

Much as I like field watches I can't get the Scurfa Bell Diver off my wrist to try something else.

They are redoing some of the vintage designs like the Marlin.

I may pick one up.

... the ad campaign that established the brand kicked off in the 50's

i've been looking at Garmin Fenix 5s.  Should I buy a refurbished one?

That's actually really nice and not faggy at all. I may actually bite your style and get one.

Altofsky - 

That's actually really nice and not faggy at all. I may actually bite your style and get one.

You should see my gold one. It was $25, is 10 yrs old, and now has a beautiful patina. I get compliments on it all the time. At one point I had to post pictures of me wearing because people thought I was trolling, but it is honestly a great watch.