Got Dirty Looks at Grocery Store - No Mask

So I went to buy some yogurt and berries at the local grocery store today. About 90% of the customers had masks on, and I got at least a dozen dirty looks. One older lady stopped as she passed by me and slowly turned around as if to say something and then thought twice about it.

I have no problems with people wanting to wear masks but the amount silent “shaming” was hilarious.

What I found interesting is that many “concerned” people with masks were walking against the arrows, and breaking social distance rules by passing by others only a couple feet away! Insanity at its best.

3 Likes

I bet a bunch of them secretly admired how macho your maskless self was though, bro. 

1 Like

What state? 

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

I bet a bunch of them secretly admired how macho your maskless self was though, bro. 

If they didn’t, they should.

3 words would come out of my mouth if someone commented on me not wearing a mask..."Go fuck yourself"!

2 Likes
HotSteppa - So I went to buy some yogurt and berries at the local grocery store today. About 90% of the customers had masks on, and I got at least a dozen dirty looks. One older lady stopped as she passed by me and slowly turned around as if to say something and then thought twice about it.

I have no problems with people wanting to wear masks but the amount silent “shaming” was hilarious.

What I found interesting is that many “concerned” people with masks were walking against the arrows, and breaking social distance rules by passing by others only a couple feet away! Insanity at its best.

I hear ya bro, I’m done with blinkers, stop signs and lane markers. I saw a guy with no mask following all the other rules, its nuts. Pick a side fuckers, am i right?

1 Like

Can confirm I'm the older lady, but I didn't give OP the dirty look because he wasn't wearing.  I was staring him down because he was holding hands with his boyfriend taking up the whole aisle like a couple of fuck princesses 

4 Likes

I kind of like the anonymity of mask wearing at the local store. I may just keep it up after all this ends. Fuck you fuckers seeing my face.

No doubt you shop at same place as angyinch. You're lucky he didn't bust out his knife and go hard on your ass. 

I give dirty looks to people wearing masks while they are in the car driving by themselves. What a bunch of morons.

Revenants -

I kind of like the anonymity of mask wearing at the local store. I may just keep it up after all this ends. Fuck you fuckers seeing my face.

Add shades and your money

1 Like

Some asshole fingered me for not signalling today too

The nerve of these people

some men just want to watch the world burn

put a mask on then or get used to the looks. 

1 Like
OblongBox -

I give dirty looks to people wearing masks while they are in the car driving by themselves. What a bunch of morons.

it helps you to keep your hands off of your nose and mouth.

i know this may be a total mindfuck for you... but the data is there. 

1 Like
grady - 
OblongBox -

Thanks for the information. I’m gonna go right out and get me a mask …like …NEVER

gtr7816 - 
grady - 
OblongBox -

Thanks for the information. I’m gonna go right out and get me a mask …like …NEVER

i don’t give a shit what you do. just stay away from me and my family lol

1 Like

Do what I did - buy a Hezbollah terrorist rag and wear it like a bandit.  

I’m only wearing a mask if the store requires it. Otherwise I don’t care.

1 Like
grady - 
gtr7816 - 
grady - 
OblongBox -

i don’t give a shit what you do. just stay away from me and my family lol

Was there a long line to get near you and your family before COVID?