Got electrocuted tonight.

Drunk and was pulling the phone charger out of the socket. I've been hit with 220 to the chest 2x I need to stay away from electricity. Also I don't know what what is going on with my spelling 

Electrocuted?

First time was bad. This time was just retarded 

EFM -

Electrocuted?

Yeah I realized afterwards. I'm dumb 

1 Like

Where are you that you're getting hit with the 220 

William H Muncy - 
EFM -

Electrocuted?

He might be pointing out that electrocuted technically means execution by electric shock, but nowadays most people mean accidental death or injury by electric shock when they use the word.

sicko -

Where are you that you're getting hit with the 220 

Residential hooking up our machines to the breakers but not really by the book. 

Drunk again frank ?

Drop Bear -

Drunk again frank ?

Maybe? 

FetusofFury -
William H Muncy - 
EFM -

Electrocuted?

He might be pointing out that electrocuted technically means execution by electric shock, but nowadays most people mean accidental death or injury by electric shock when they use the word.

It usually means death but can also mean severe injury.   Was just clarifying if OP (who i really like) is ok.  Is he severely injured or was he just shocked?

EFM -
FetusofFury -
William H Muncy - 
EFM -

Electrocuted?

It usually means death but can also mean severe injury.   Was just clarifying if OP (who i really like) is ok.  Is he severely injured or was he just shocked?

You two focus on definitions while OP has gone all frog legged.

EFM - 
FetusofFury -
William H Muncy - 
EFM -

Electrocuted?

Electrocution is death caused by electric shock, electric current passing through the body. ... The term "electrocution" was coined in 1889 in the US just before the first use of the electric chair and originally referred only to electrical execution and not to accidental or suicidal electrical deaths.

Ride the lightening 

I remember we were playing outside and my cousin wailing out like a little bitch that he was "wounded" when he just got a little knee scrape.

He was electrocuted, EMT's brought him back.

EFM -
FetusofFury -
William H Muncy - 
EFM -

Electrocuted?

I honestly didn't know the difference. No long term damages, can't really explain the pain though. Second time my muscles froze up. Old ass janky ass boxes lol 

Target_the_Gash -

Underrated horror flick. 

Target_the_Gash -
William H Muncy -
Target_the_Gash -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMS2dbL2hMo

Underrated horror flick. 

Whatever you do, make sure you use your newfound powers for evil.

I plan on finding a way to see more tits. 

So.. you like put your dick in there or something? No one gets electrocuted by removing a phone charger. Stop having sex with your outlets.