Got My 2 Year VISA :)

Wut up UG?? I'm about to go to sleepy land but I know most of you are only just waking up :)

I received my two year VISA for the United States the other day & was wondering if you could all suggest to me some good academies & nice places to visit over the next 24 months?? Best from first hand experience?? I'm Australian & admittadly don't know much about the USA other than what I see on television LOL :)

By the way... don't forget to tune in to my second fight for Invicta Fighting Championships in just three weeks time on April 5th!! I'm fighting Austria's Jasminka 'Sphincter' Cive & I promise to make her impersonate a fainting goat. Follow me on Twitter for more shenanigans @RowdyBec :)

Go to San Diego... Victory, Alliance... Team quest up the road in Temecula!

Great Weather, killer Beaches and good food! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Sonic is not good food.

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Go to San Diego... Victory, Alliance... Team quest up the road in Temecula!

All those are good choices. In vegas Syndicate MMA is the best place to train. I'd def try to stop by duke Rufus' place. Can't go wrong there. Phone Post

Letibleu -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Go to San Diego... Victory, Alliance... Team quest up the road in Temecula!

Sonic is not good food.

Your right... I have never eaten there!!

I meant Nobu Sushi, top of the market Seafood, Sunday brunch at Tom Hams , the Malt Shop, sushi ota, Morton's Steak, michi Thai!! Phone Post

San Diego is definitely on the list. I wanna make good use of Liz Carmouche's offer to train together :) 

Oh & I had Sonic when I was in KC in January... it tasted much better than fast food here in Australia LOL!!

I've found the easiest way to determine stuff like this is to go to whatever state's website that you're going to/interested in. Every state's website has a tourism section with information about sights and events. Obviously, it's very touristy, but, so are you so it works out. Then once you're somewhere, then go to a small store to get a soda or something and ask the people working (since they're obviously locals) where to go for a "local spot"

I'm American and I do that nearly every where I go when I travel out of state.

i have a "gym" in my dungeon,,i mean basement you can visit...some great strength and conditioning equipment down there

OH!, and also, Bec, congratulations! I hope you enjoy your stay. And don't forget, the United States is a lot more than metro cities--there's a lot of wonderful, beautiful, wild country out there to check out, too.

KidPittsburgh - I've found the easiest way to determine stuff like this is to go to whatever state's website that you're going to/interested in. Every state's website has a tourism section with information about sights and events. Obviously, it's very touristy, but, so are you so it works out. Then once you're somewhere, then go to a small store to get a soda or something and ask the people working (since they're obviously locals) where to go for a "local spot"

I'm American and I do that nearly every where I go when I travel out of state.

Thanks for the advice :) Training is the priority but always nice if the location is good as well. I wanna to make the most out of this two year window because you only live once right??

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

i have a "gym" in my dungeon,,i mean basement you can visit...some great strength and conditioning equipment down there

LOL!! I make you cry for your momma within seconds ;)

Congrats Rowders! Onward and upward!

Gonna have Dana White autograph a full size print of Bec later today. Seeing you on the toilet like that will make you stand out. He wont forget you.

Alot depends on your hobbies & interests.I wouldn`t suggest Six Flags Magic Mountain if you disliked thrilling rollercoasters.

Letibleu - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Sonic is not good food.

Listen Frenchie don't get all cultured on us! Here in San Diego we are near our other border neighbors, Mexicans! There is tons of authentic mexican food for cheap, as well as very healthy options. San Diego is the most fit city in the United States

Letibleu - 

Gonna have Dana White autograph a full size print of Bec later today. Seeing you on the toilet like that will make you stand out. He wont forget you.

The Bald Father better not forget me ;)

Come train up here in NorCal with the Scrappack :) Diaz brothers, Melendez,Shields

Ceelo - Come train up here in NorCal with the Scrappack :) Diaz brothers, Melendez,Shields

I'd probably faint if I saw the Diaz Bro's in person LOL :) Major fan girl moment would be had!!

Oh but to answer your question Rowds, so cal is definitely the spot to be. Ask Joe Rogan for advice I'm sure he'd be more than willing

Aren't you glad your nickname isn'y sphincter?

Kick Boxe - 
Letibleu - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Sonic is not good food.

Listen Frenchie don't get all cultured on us! Here in San Diego we are near our other border neighbors, Mexicans! There is tons of authentic mexican food for cheap, as well as very healthy options. San Diego is the most fit city in the United States

I've seen Mexicans and Mexican food on TV. Looks super good. Taco Bell doesnt even exist where I live!