Got My 2 Year VISA :)

Kick Boxe - 

Oh but to answer your question Rowds, so cal is definitely the spot to be. Ask Joe Rogan for advice I'm sure he'd be more than willing

Aren't you glad your nickname isn'y sphincter?

If Ariel is willing to have me on the MMA Hour... Rogan needs to get me on his podcast ;)

Yup, would suck to have such a nickname!! Her new one will be 'Irrelevant" after April 5th :)

RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - Come train up here in NorCal with the Scrappack :) Diaz brothers, Melendez,Shields

I'd probably faint if I saw the Diaz Bro's in person LOL :) Major fan girl moment would be had!!

Don't listen too all these So.Cal whores.... Nor Cal all day.

Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - Come train up here in NorCal with the Scrappack :) Diaz brothers, Melendez,Shields

I'd probably faint if I saw the Diaz Bro's in person LOL :) Major fan girl moment would be had!!

Are you lucky enough to train with the mighty Diaz Bro's??

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Team Jackson probably has the biggest stable of female fighters in the world. If you want a chance to train with some of the best, you can't go wrong there. Talk to Julie Kedzie and Michelle Waterson at the next Invicta event. I'm sure they could set you up with an invite.

You also might want to look at HD MMA in Kansas City since you have to go there anyway for your Invicta fights. Jason High and LC Davis are both damn solid pro fighters and have a lot to offer.

http://www.highdavismma.com/instructor-profiles

RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 

Yes ma'am. They frequent Gilbert's gym daily.

RowdyBec -

San Diego is definitely on the list. I wanna make good use of Liz Carmouche's offer to train together :) 

Oh & I had Sonic when I was in KC in January... it tasted much better than fast food here in Australia LOL!!

The Grand Canyon and the redwood forest, don't miss them two of the most awesome places in the U.S. Phone Post

I was born and raised in nor cal, I love it don't get me wrong, but you can't fuck with the constant great weather and beaches of so cal

RowdyBec - 

Talk to Leslie Smith at the next Invicta event. She trains with those guys. I'm sure she could set something up.

Steve4192 - Albuquerque, New Mexico

Team Jackson probably has the biggest stable of female fighters in the world. If you want a chance to train with some of the best, you can't go wrong there. Talk to Julie Kedzie and Michelle Waterson at the next Invicta event. I'm sure they could set you up with an invite.

You also might want to look at HD MMA in Kansas City since you have to go there anyway for your Invicta fights. Jason High and LC Davis are both damn solid pro fighters and have a lot to offer.

http://www.highdavismma.com/instructor-profiles

I would loooove to train at Jacksons but I don't know how I'd cope with all that desert LOL :) Julie Kedzie was super nice when I met her at the last Invicta but I was a bit too star struck to approach Greg Jackson LOL :) Keith Jardine was cool as well but scary in person. Funnily enough... I met LC Davis at the fight store he manages in KC. I didn't recongize him at first but after I did he invited me to HD MMA for a training session but it was the day before weigh in. Thinking about hitting him up this time around though :)

Hey. I'm a fellow Aussie fighter living and training in the states. Just wondering what type of visa you got? Phone Post

Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 

Well aren't you lucky... I'm jealous :)

Definitely try the local sushi, as California tends to have a disproportionate amount of bitchin' Japanese restaurants (admittedly I say this as being in NorCal rather than SoCal), and sushi is very healthy.

Also, we may not have the Himilayas or the Andes but we still have some tall-ass mountains, and hiking is great exercise. I've never been up Mt. Whitney though (tallest mountain in the continental U.S., and for some reason it's in California; ask about the permit-lottery thing, since California is hard-up for cash).

Also, should you ever make your way to our northeastern corner that is Maine, birthplace of Stephen King and Tim Sylvia, EAT THE LOBSTER. ALL OF IT. ALL THAT YOU CAN GET. WITH BUTTER SAUCE. And bring a bib.

Also, should you happen to touch a wild animal here, don't worry. It's not poisonous.

bigD13B - 

Hey. I'm a fellow Aussie fighter living and training in the states. Just wondering what type of visa you got? Phone Post

P1 working VISA :) The duration of it ties into the amount of time my current Invicta FC contract goes for.

Lot of female talent at Jackson's. Don't know if you care if there are females to train with or not. Lot of good male talent there, too :-)

Steve4192 - 
RowdyBec - 

Talk to Leslie Smith at the next Invicta event. She trains with those guys. I'm sure she could set something up.

Good idea :) Leslie is the female Nick Diaz after all!! 

RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 

Oooh! If you train at Cesar Gracie's ask someone about visiting the Emerald Triangle further north, famous for its local... produce.

Kirik - 

Lot of female talent at Jackson's. Don't know if you care if there are females to train with or not. Lot of good male talent there, too :-)

I'm happy to train with guys or girls... its never mattered to me :)

Where do you train Kirik & which part of America??

You mean you have decided to come to me? I just getting ready to start swimming! This is amazing!!! Phone Post

Chromium - 
RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 
Ceelo - 
RowdyBec - 

Oooh! If you train at Cesar Gracie's ask someone about visiting the Emerald Triangle further north, famous for its local... produce.

LOL :) Don't ask me why but everyone thinks I smoke the reefer because of this photo...

And my house is a great place to see and train. I have a bunch of room for activities!
I forgot to ask, do you like guacamole? Phone Post