Got my blue belt, thanks UG

Until TTT

- J. S. Peterson

awesome bro, congratulations.

congrats now you can take Tyson

Thats awesome Nate!!!!! congrats. pretty quick too, isn't it? -MM

It looked like, you like to give your neck and arm up alot in that video. (jk) congrats.

You are a certified badass. Its time to stop training!

Jk. Congrats.

Good to see you stopped that "A.W. Hansen" crap.

I'm confused, is this Nate or A.W. Hansen?

OR ARE THEY THE SAME PERSON?!?!?!?!?!?

mind bottled

Good job!

Congratulations dude!!

congrats but i woulda put that cocky fat bald guy at the end in his place

-the ug

(seriously tho congrats man)

Thanks guys, I'll ask Greg about Sherk. I have no idea what his rank is. Nick Thompson is a blue, but he has good rolls in the gi with black belts. Pro fighters are so confusing.

Anyone have Tyson's phone number?

In that video, I was under the impression that I had to start from turtle each time. It turns out that wasn't the case. I'm sorry because you would have seen a greater variety of submissions.

good looking group

beep

MountainMedic - 

I don't want to insult Greg Nelson and say it's too early, but it's been a year and a couple months. I honestly had some fortune turn my way in a couple tourneys and I had a couple good nights when Greg was in class. I don't feel like I deserve the blue yet, but I've got a half a decade to sort things out.

2JupitersTooMany - 
MountainMedic - 

I don't want to insult Greg Nelson and say it's too early, but it's been a year and a couple months. I honestly had some fortune turn my way in a couple tourneys and I had a couple good nights when Greg was in class. I don't feel like I deserve the blue yet, but I've got a half a decade to sort things out.
no slight at greg intended, seriously. just a huge hi 5 to my my favorite asylum escapee. i felt the same when i was promoted, was nervous as hell (i walked in, started stretching, and was informed that i would test....now, lol), and didn't think i was ready. felt weird putting it on. feels REAL weird to wear it into other gyms (which in fact feels so weird that i don't do it)

just real happy for ya man

Congrads cant wait to get mine.. Yeah def will feel weird wearing it. like a target on you now.

That little BB tore your ass up!

Congrats

That BB is my most regular teacher Ishmael Bentley. He is sadistic but fair.

Thanks MM, all good neurotics refuse to fully enjoy any moment, and I feel like I'm not qualified, but I'll basically still be the lowest belt in my regular class, so I'll have lots of time to break it in.

Congrats!