got my dragon affliction jeans on

No fighter leaves home without these...

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5239/chuckactionjeans2en.jpg

I dont think those pants are bad. I wouldnt wear Affliction shirts because everyone has them and they are the in thing right now I guess, but pants are a little bit more subtle and not the first thing you see

but pants are a little bit more subtle

Really?

Joe, please say it ain't so. you didn't really think that was a good idea did you?

just say no

"Look everyone, it's a gay dragon."

"Raaar, raaaaar!"

1. Now open the box

Joe, surely you agree that the UFC desparately needs this heavyweight?

http://thefightgame.tv/cage_of_fire_2/
mike_martelle_interview_july_9_2006.wmv

"but pants are a little bit more subtle

Really? "

I dont mean sublte as they arent noticable as being differnt from the norm, I just mean with the shirts the FIRST thing you see is the Affliction logo and the same design everyone has.

Cut the crap Rogaine, you love them you are just testing the water to see if the Underground approves...

Steak Knife has slid himself between the ribs of this thread and achieved the fatality.

Man,I did alright when I was younger.I will be 39 in a few days,still ripped,still fighting and winning,got a hot wife,4 gorgeous children and am looking forward to the future only if my son doesn't dress like that or one of my daughters doesn't bring home some dipshit dressed like that.When I was running chicks back in the day if you had put forth effort in the way of clothes,accessories,and that crap it just did not count and your buddies would do everything possible to sabotage your efforts and rightfully so.I do not mind ther efforts to try to bring attention to themselves and by following every ridiculous trend that comes around,what I find funny is most of the fighters and pseudo tuff guys I come around are the biggest candy asses when it comes to their women.Break up go back out repeat over and over,cry like a sissy and want to fight every guy that comes near their girl due to their insecurity.I had a rule as a teenager and held it until now.Should me and the chick break up--that is it --next--end of story.I got nothing against Joe.Have met him a few times and am a fan.His comedy is great.I am just commentating on the changing times.

"Unless of course the ring girls like them"

One of them bangs Diego and one bangs Burkhart... While I would fuck Jenna Jameson for the rest of my life, I wouldn't fuck those two with a borrowed cock.

He has got to be wearing them as a goof.

He is wearing them because he is a man of his word.

Not Quite Sandy.Not even close.Although I do have a habit of ending things in Rd 1.

Didn't Joe say recently at one of the UFC events that if he saw one more affliction shirt he was going to puke?

Thanks for sharing Joe!

If you go back you are a woman.True sign of weakness.my wife and I met at the school we both taught at.I was at that school 3 half days a week.Met in January,asked her on a date in April,got married in Vegas in June.That was 10 years ago.All our friends laughed b/c it was not long enough...they dated this many years,blah,blah,blah.Most of them are divorced b/c they couldn't stay together when they just dated much less when they got married.She really is the only woman I could have ever imagined being married to.It ain't easy sometimes but she was also an athlete(H.S all american swimmer)and I was a wrestler so the mindset is similar.No way I could have married one of those night club bimbos.Got to where I couldn't drink enough to even fake an interest in what they had to say anymore.Any one else makes fun of me on this thread better watch out for some middle aged dude with 3 kid car seats sometimes driving an Astro van ready to end you in the first round and maybe I will bust out the cut off jeans and muscle shirt.A Heavy Metal muscle shirt at that.

One word, three syllables: wife beater.