Got my son into myles kennedy slash

and he likes it - thoughts?

I love Myles Kennedy. My opinion the best singer in the rock world period right now. His stuff with Slash has been killer, and Alter Bridge is absolutely killer. He recently posted a cover of Halleluijah live using Jeff Buckleys guitar. Its really good. He shines in the singer songwriter world. 

This gives me goosebumps.

Probably my favorite AB song.

Saw them live. Myles is a very good singer, however, the music is nothing I crave to listen to and I find most of it mostly forgettable rawk. But to each his own.

Funny how he got into Myles. He got into Creed a few months ago and I told him about Alter Bridge which he liked and then I told him about Myles and Slash and now its all he has been listening to over the last week.

HotSteppa - Saw them live. Myles is a very good singer, however, the music is nothing I crave to listen to and I find most of it mostly forgettable rawk. But to each his own.

I am a prog metal guy. For me, Dream Theater is the greatest band to step foot on this earth and listen mostly to that genre and shredder/instrumental stuff. I listen to very little "rock" but  Myles is a rarity though in a sea of mediocrity. I cant help but be a fan and appreciative to have someone that talented and rare out there doing it.