got my strut on den got stank

chilllin at the mall wit my boy brodo. pikc up som fuking new shades and eatin STEAK on my ebt card whens i seen these chikcs and shit. my boy brodo like hey bro we gonn get that siht or what and im like hells yea son. i creep up on it wit my new shades and is like sup. these girls feelin me dog u know wat im sayin. io get to grinnin and showin off my shit and brodo is like wat up. we chat these girls up then i look a a hot one and am lik e dam girl yousa thristy ho and she feelin it son. nex thing i know im hangin it low on finest piece of dam stank u ever seen son. my boy brodo done runnin shit proper. fukin dope ass og day son wat u got to say bot it.

Wtf did I just read? Phone Post 3.0

OP was an extra in the movie Idiocracy.

Pitbull3744 - 

I have to say this gimmick isnt really working for ya. 

This. How doesn't this shit get old for you. I can see good trolls having fun but messing up spelling with stupid stories?

Dope ass day in the OG indeed my young intellectually astute friend.

However in the UG, this is just WFA.

move to moron ground ?

ssorry wfa bros

MrZipplokk - 

move to moron ground ?

AKA Letmebangbroground

How are you not always frozen? Phone Post 3.0

This still goes on here? Phone Post

Al Cappucino - OP was an extra in the movie Idiocracy.

By extra you mean the inspiration for.

Let me bang bro - chilllin at the mall wit my boy brodo. pikc up som fuking new shades and eatin STEAK on my ebt card whens i seen these chikcs and shit. my boy brodo like hey bro we gonn get that siht or what and im like hells yea son. i creep up on it wit my new shades and is like sup. these girls feelin me dog u know wat im sayin. io get to grinnin and showin off my shit and brodo is like wat up. we chat these girls up then i look a a hot one and am lik e dam girl yousa thristy ho and she feelin it son. nex thing i know im hangin it low on finest piece of dam stank u ever seen son. my boy brodo done runnin shit proper. fukin dope ass og day son wat u got to say bot it.

This proves you actually need to be smart to be a good troll. This is exactly how my trolls would turn out. Just give it up.

Huh? Phone Post 3.0

I'm scared to say I like your name,

But if you EVER start a legitimate sentence with part of MY name....

We gonna inter webs bang little man, feel me?

Phone Post 3.0

frozen from votes down 12-19

CHILLITACO - I'm scared to say I like your name,

But if you EVER start a legitimate sentence with part of MY name....

We gonna inter webs bang little man, feel me?

Phone Post 3.0

sorry brospeh

I liked it when you kept saying 'chip'.

This just bores me.

2/10 Phone Post 3.0

Subtitles? Lol Phone Post 3.0

TheWolf88 - Subtitles? Lol Phone Post 3.0
I think he wound up fucking his buddy. That's what I gathered from it. Phone Post