Got offered free BJ by crackhead.

The sixty year old skid row crackheads are loving my action today. Confidence is at an all time high boys. Working on a pic. Phone Post 3.0

what was his name?

Bruce. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a crackhead

forrestfan - what was his name?
*screenname Phone Post 3.0

See dizz's post above. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing's free. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Maybe after paying for 10 you get one free
5 Phone Post 3.0

In for pics. Phone Post 3.0

Where's this money shot pic? Phone Post 3.0

I'd like it if we referred to BJs from crack users, as "crack head".

Tell her you'll come back when she offers crack crack

Teef or no teef??

Poleeko - Hopefully there are no teeth. Phone Post 3.0
Her lower bridge/dentures were moving around in her mouth when she talked. Swear to god. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Awesome.

So, you got two blowjobs from crackheads that day and only paid for one. Cool beans.

ausgepicht - Awesome.

So, you got two blowjobs from crackheads that day and only paid for one. Cool beans.
Ever since you admitted to being a world class troll in Tuffers thread I just want to hug you.

"I ain't mad atcha. Ain't got nuffin but love for ya. Do your thing boy."

Tupac Phone Post 3.0

There's no better way to celebrate your kid getting a great report card than a BJ from a crackhead homeless man! Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 
ausgepicht - Awesome.

Ever since you admitted to being a world class troll in Tuffers thread I just want to hug you.

Tupac Phone Post 3.0

I'd say not to spread that around too much, but that thread proves it really doesn't matter. Ha!

ausgepicht -
Straydog24 - 
ausgepicht - Awesome.

Tupac Phone Post 3.0

I'd say not to spread that around too much, but that thread proves it really doesn't matter. Ha!
You lost your trolling power with me brother. Every time you post something ignorant I'm gonna post the screenshot from Tuffers thread.

Everybody is gonna end up loving you and you'll have a million green uppy arrow thingies!

It's gonna be awful. ; ) Phone Post 3.0

Lucky!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 
ausgepicht -
Straydog24 - 
ausgepicht - Awesome.

Tupac Phone Post 3.0

You lost your trolling power with me brother. Every time you post something ignorant I'm gonna post the screenshot from Tuffers thread.

Everybody is gonna end up loving you and you'll have a million green uppy arrow thingies!

It's gonna be awful. ; ) Phone Post 3.0

I will seriously leave this place if I have up arrows.

OWI?