Got pee'd on last night

I just woke up naked. Chick i slept with last night pissed on me and my bed!! Im pissed (no pun intended). We both woke up at the same time. It was awkward and she seemed embarrased. We didnt talk about it before she left but we both knew. She was pretty hot but now im conflicted. Should i kick it with her again? What if shes a habitual pisser? Has this ever happened to you? And no pics, that was the last thing i thought about this morning was snapping some pics that would have made it even more awkward Phone Post

Synado - You are upset because a hot girls spritzed a little last night and you have no pics. Worst post ever.

It wasnt a spritz. She full on sprayed all over me and my bed last night Phone Post

you're lucky, in Vegas that costs $200 extra

teamquestnorth -
Synado - You are upset because a hot girls spritzed a little last night and you have no pics. Worst post ever.

It wasnt a spritz. She full on sprayed all over me and my bed last night Phone Post

And you're complaining?

What sort of OG'er are you?

God damn son. I'd have been videoing that shit with the quickness. Phone Post 3.0

holly9000 - you're lucky, in Vegas that costs $200 extra
Fact Phone Post 3.0

holly9000 - you're lucky, in Vegas that costs $200 extra

LMAO!

She didn't piss... She squirted :)

This is a funny story but sometimes ya just get so drunk you pee the bed! (I've never done it though!) Phone Post 3.0

Banging away in the front seat of a car and start feeling this wet, warm sensation all over my thighs.

I don't say anything to her,but I tell a mutual friend this chick unloaded her entire bladder on me in the front seat of my car.He said her response was "haven't you ever cum so hard you lost control of your bladder?"

Yes,it was strange. Apparently this is par for the coarse with this broad.Did not bang again.

Diazed And Confused - Now she will be so embarrassed that her need of approval from you will make putty in your hands.

Manipulate that bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Great advice VU when I get to a PC Phone Post

Was she drunk.? If so that's forgivable.... If not.... Fuck bed Wetters....

Wait don't Fuck bee wetters this the opposite if what I mean. Phone Post

Oppsicrappedmypants - Was she drunk.? If so that's forgivable.... If not.... Fuck bed Wetters....

Wait don't Fuck bee wetters this the opposite if what I mean. Phone Post

Yeah we were both smashed Phone Post

Zwingli - Banging away in the front seat of a car and start feeling this wet, warm sensation all over my thighs.

I don't say anything to her,but I tell a mutual friend this chick unloaded her entire bladder on me in the front seat of my car.He said her response was "haven't you ever cum so hard you lost control of your bladder?"

Yes,it was strange. Apparently this is par for the coarse with this broad.Did not bang again.

Banged a chick like this in college. Alot. Sometimes it got pretty fucking out of hand. Like, probably should gave burned that bed out if hand, start to feel clean after the second shower out of hand. Phone Post

Diazed And Confused - Now she will be so embarrassed that her need of approval from you will make putty in your hands.

Manipulate that bitch. Phone Post 3.0

This man knows. Phone Post

holly9000 - you're lucky, in Vegas that costs $200 extra
lol...vote up. Phone Post 3.0

Put her face in it, after a couple times, she'll be trained. Phone Post 3.0

So, you're telling us that this one time, it really was pee?

Interdasting!

This happened to me as well. It was a drunk hook up. I realized it right after she left. I smelled it a few times to make sure. Hooked up a couple more times. Nothing was ever said.

http://imgur.com/iyHrvWX

http://imgur.com/MV8mO56

Said bed wetter

You're welcome Phone Post 3.0

Give her a second chance.....but at her place!

She probably thinks it was you that broke the seal.

Hit it again. Next time have her pee on you in the tub. Phone Post 3.0