Got pulled over last night

I got pulled over last night about 10:30.  When I got pulled over I had cruise control set at 64 in a 55.  Not too many cars on the highway.  Cop pulled me over..... for going too slow.  WTF?  I've only gotten 1 ticket before, for speeding.  Felt like I was in Super Troopers

So he just wanted to get a gander at you and let you go?

Click it or ticket son. Phone Post 3.0

They were just using "probable cause" to try to jam you up on DUI, possession, or outstanding warrants. Their probable cause in this case is that they will claim that people driving under the influence often try to drive over cautiously.

Sounds to me like you're lucky you aren't in jail right now, scumbag.

Did you get ticketed Phone Post 3.0

Did you ask "Am I being detained?" Phone Post 3.0

Let me go with a warning.  I was going to ask if I was being detained but I didn't have time to get my camera going so I could show how cool I am to all my internet friends 

Call this guy

Littering and....Littering and..... Phone Post

GMan99 - They were just using "probable cause" to try to jam you up on DUI, possession, or outstanding warrants. Their probable cause in this case is that they will claim that people driving under the influence often try to drive over cautiously.

LOL ... 

"We pulled you over for going to slow."

"But I was speeding!"

You're busted either way!

You're a goddamn menace to society

Sounds like a bullshit fishing expedition.  

angryinch - 

Sounds like a bullshit fishing expedition.  

The guy already admitted he was committing a moving violation (64 in a 55) so it's a lawful stop. A cop can't give a warning and crack a joke now and then?