GOT Season 5 to Kill off Characters still alive in

The books! Sorry if posted else where but I guess this is a sure sign that this season will eclipse the books. I read it at this link

http://www.slashfilm.com/game-of-thrones-character-deaths/ Phone Post 3.0

That would make sense. There's been a lot of speculation regarding one of the major characters seen in public sporting much shorter hair.

People won't be pleased. Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua - That would make sense. There's been a lot of speculation regarding one of the major characters seen in public sporting much shorter hair.

Me included lol, I was thinking that said character probably wasn't gone after reading the books. Hopefully said character is only gone for a season or so. Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua - That would make sense. There's been a lot of speculation regarding one of the major characters seen in public sporting much shorter hair.

As long as they don't kill my favourites from the book.
Who has been mentioned in the speculating? Phone Post 3.0

Don't go killing off Maisie

easedel - Don't go killing off Maisie

Who you think's going around DOING the killing?

In the end Arya will have killed more people than smallpox.

I really hope that they bring in Victarion at some point Phone Post 3.0

There's a rumor that a character has replaced Oakheart in Dorne, who hasn't died in the books. Phone Post 3.0

What they need to do is un-kill some characters. Problem with the books is that all the best villains get knocked off and then it's dullsville.

Scythrop - What they need to do is un-kill some characters. Problem with the books is that all the best villains get knocked off and then it's dullsville.
I'm afraid of that with the show too. Phone Post 3.0

Boofhead3 -

This. Who is this person with shorter hair? Phone Post 3.0

10er4life -
Boofhead3 -

Jon snow Phone Post 3.0

The problem i see with this is the same problem i saw with Jackson rewriting the Hobbit. The books got famous because the writer was a good storyteller and could weave a plot well, the people bringing in changes are people who've probably never written a story in their life. The chances of a random director writing storylines as compelling as a best selling author are very low, so it will almost inevitably start declining.

It started to decline at the end of last season.

Finale was a major disappointment compared to the books whereas previous seasons had been just as good, if not better to me.

phydeau - 
easedel - Don't go killing off Maisie

Who you think's going around DOING the killing?

In the end Arya will have killed more people than smallpox.

Well I think the problem, as with most her age when this start is the physical changes happen FAST. Look back at season 1 and 2 and now look at her. Vast difference lol.

So I could see them knocking her off cause of this sadly.

DoovyB -
10er4life -
Boofhead3 -

Jon snow Phone Post 3.0
SPOILER

... doesn't Snow die, or appear to die, in the books?

Incidentally, he may have cut his hair ages ago and had a wig onscreen Phone Post 3.0

Spoiler
V
V
V
V
V
It's most likely Bronn since he's travelling with Jaime to Dorne and seems to be taking place of the guy Hotah kills
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
VSpoiler Phone Post 3.0

the stark ghosts are coming back to woop ass!http://wiki.evendim.ru/images/thumb/6/6c/Dead.jpg/500px-Dead.jpg

DoovyB - 
10er4life -
Boofhead3 -

Jon snow Phone Post 3.0

I can think of one character who, based on the story, SHOULD have short hair this season, and it ISN'T Jon Snow.

I'm not gonna post who it is, 'cause I'm not a spoiler type of cunt.

DoovyB - 
10er4life -
Boofhead3 -

Jon snow Phone Post 3.0

Dude!