Got some birthday money. New gun or XBone X ?

Dilemna....

I'd probably get more use out of the xbox but damn a got a long list of guns I need/want.

What you say OG ?

What consoles do you have now? Are you a hunter?

ramaham - 

What consoles do you have now? Are you a hunter?

Just plain Xbone.....No, target shooter...No real desire to kill things. 

I would kill to eat I just don't want to field dress, therefore, I'd just as soon not kill it.

Currently just have an old Anschutz 22LR, 2-12 ga, and an SKS.

Get an AR, and make it look  as assaulty as possible. 

TFK_Mas Tisu - 

I still can, it's just only good for the range here. Thinking Ruger mini ranch 14 in .223.

There's this coming soon to Canada. It's actually an AR 18 but with a 15 trigger, barrel, stock, mag etc... And it's non restricted....

Kodiak Defense WK180-C 5.56 -DEPOSIT ONLY

You are in Canada? Shit, get a VZ58 or a Norinco M305. It pisses me of that you guys can get an M305 for about 650 bucks, and they aren't allowed here!

TFK_Mas Tisu - 

You are in Canada? Shit, get a VZ58 or a Norinco M305. It pisses me of that you guys can get an M305 for about 650 bucks, and they aren't allowed here!

Yeah, the .308 is at the top of the list while we can still get them.

Eggbert - 

What’s your list of firearms you want

In no particular order....

Ruger 14 ranch mini

Norinco14/305

Any lever that matches up with a revolver in 45 LC

Revolver in 45 LC

9MM pistol looking at S&W M&P 2.0

1911 .45

Once I'm registered with the ristricted pistols I might as well get the AR-15 too...

I'm kind of sitting on the non retricted rifles with no pistols right now to stay off the restricted radar.

You have some guns and an older game console so you are not in dire need of either, which do you want more for a newer model? If you just want protection then you can already do that, so if you are a hardcore gamer I say the console. If you only had one I would say get the other but I'll say get the console since you even said you would get more use out of it.

Vindell - 

You have some guns and an older game console so you are not in dire need of either, which do you want more for a newer model? If you just want protection then you can already do that, so if you are a hardcore gamer I say the console. If you only had one I would say get the other but I'll say get the console since you even said you would get more use out of it.

Smart man.

I suppose the 12 ga. coach I got for christmas will do the trick for the home.

The SKS is really a fun gun to shoot and simple to break down for cleaning.

RhinoHog -
TFK_Mas Tisu - 

I still can, it's just only good for the range here. Thinking Ruger mini ranch 14 in .223.

Bought a mini 14 I n 5.56 I absolutely love it 

jTheHybridwolff - 
RhinoHog -
TFK_Mas Tisu - 

That's the dimemna, I can shoot that guy at my acreage and in the forest where I camp.

I'll have both eventually anyway....wonder if there's any hardcore gamers that know if buying the xbox one x is a waste right now because a new system is coming out ?

If you plan on getting both eventually, pop for the gun now. They are pretty much guaranteed to get more expensive (an investment you might say) whereas in time the Xbox should come down.

You can NEVER go wrong with buying a gun.  Any gun.  Makes no difference the manufacturer, caliber, type, etc...

If ever there is a question of should I get blank over a gun, the answer is always gun with the only exception being if the choice affects your children/family And something they want.  Naturally needs always come first. 

RhinoHog -
jTheHybridwolff - 
RhinoHog -
TFK_Mas Tisu - 

That's the dimemna, I can shoot that guy at my acreage and in the forest where I camp.

I'll have both eventually anyway....wonder if there's any hardcore gamers that know if buying the xbox one x is a waste right now because a new system is coming out ?

Have to respond again

I have a X1X. The enhanced games there is a clear difference like Gears 4, Halo 5, ect. There is also no release date at all for the next Playstation or Xbox, it could be 1,2,3 or whatever years away. Is the upgrade worth it? Well that dependes on the gamer. For me it is worth it because I do game a lot. For me at least playing something like Halo 5 it was almost like playing another game because of the upgrade in graphics, sadly the same shitty story though lol. There are many games now with a huge leap, plus every game gets some form of leap in power just because of the brute force in power. I even bought the limited project scorpio edition X1X and I do not regret it at all.

Comparing to your guns though it should also be what your interest is more. Only you can answer what interest you more or at least describe your needs more. If your main desire for guns is to put a hole in some scumbag robber, well you can do that already. I am far from anti gun but you do not need the most modern 2018 tech to put holes in a robber.

I'm on the revolver kick right now 

I highly recommend looking at the Blackhawks.

I'm partial to the 44's and looking for a good lever action in stainless to go with them

Or the vaqueros...i eventually want a couple of those but just for the looks. Blackhawk is preferable to me for the adjustable sights.  But can't go wrong with either as it's strictly a preference 

Festus -

I'm partial to the 44's and looking for a good lever action in stainless to go with them

S&W stealth hunter has been on my want list for too long.

ramaham -
Festus -

S&W stealth hunter has been on my want list for too long.

This is what I want...it was up for grabs but just don't have the money for one at the moment