Got the flu - fuuuuuuuu

Flue type B, which is apparently very contageous.  No work through Friday.  So yall are going to be hearing a lot from me. 

My girl got it as well.  And she is pregnant.  :(  But she got a flue shot, I did not.  She she clearly has symptoms, but they are not as bad as mine apparently, and they should end sooner hopefully, all due to the flu shot.

I got prescribed theraflu, zpak, and a couple others, the other two I forget because my prescription is still at the pharmacy.  One started with an N I think.  Supposed to help your breathe.  The other I have no clue.  She only got theraflu as the others can interfere with pregnancy.  

Anyways, other than taking these, and tons of vitamin C, anything else that Dr. OG recommends?  I inplicitly trust the OG, as always.

Thanks for any help!

fuk mods delete, making new thread in og.

The new flu strain wfa? 

Fuck me? Fuck you fuckface

Zpack for the flu is absolutely pointless.

tamiflu is ok if ur symptoms are under 48 from initiation .  Otherwise not as affective .

not sure the others but whatever mainstay is lots of fluids , rest and supportive care like Tylenol Motrin for fevers, aches. 

Best of luck .   This year it’s been brutal.  So many deaths .  

This years flu is no joke. My immune system is still recovering three months later. Had a coworker that died from it. Be very careful and good luck.

I got the A. Had 105 fever yesterday and had to go to hospital. Fever went way down today.

You have a serious case of wfa. Maybe take some time off and rest up.