Got to love Chandlers honesty on MMA hour

13 Likes

22 Likes

Hahahhahhahahah

2 Likes

18 Likes

Hahahaha, I was remembering Jim Carey in Me,Myself and Irene

3 Likes

He can’t have kids because he nuked his balls running test for years. That’s what happened most likely.

11 Likes

Friends Tv GIF

I like him, he calls out everyone and hes always in an exciting fight

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

6 Likes

His wife is the bread winner.
She’s a Doctor and is rich as fuuuuuuck
(And can afford future Div 1 college blathletes)

7 Likes

I mean Im sure Chandler has done fine for himself lol

4 Likes

Conor, Dustin, Nate, Gaethje, Charles

2 Likes

Connor has 3 of the 4 the highest selling MMA PPV’s of ALL TIME. *and 4 of the top 10, only a fool doesnt want to fight Connor. Fight the Mick, get Rich!!!

3 Likes

I wasnt sure at first but he has kept it pretty real as well saying we all owed Charles an apology for doubting his toughness, how it wasnt smart to jump back when Charles had his back, how he never trained the front kick, how he thinks Connor has the right to pick his opponents…he is easily a net positive for the sport in numerous ways.

13 Likes

I have warmed to the guy. Seems like a good dude with good values.

5 Likes

Mixed Martial Arts Fighting GIF by UFC

6 Likes

Hard to think anyone wouldn’t like him.

His fights are all basically must watch.

He seems like a nice guy as well.

12 Likes

I’ve thought he was awesome since his first bellator tournament. As crazy as it is, he and Eddie will always be remembered as the heart of early bellator. He fights his ass off, sells fights, and doesn’t make excuses. His honesty in the world of tik tok twitter whatever is refreshing.

11 Likes

I believe she’s a Physician Assistant. So no, she probably makes around 150 or so. Even is she was an MD, other than a few specialties, she’d probably be making less than him. Not sure why people still think all doctors are making millions.

3 Likes

Also doesn’t Chandler make 750K a fight?

He does make a lot, but his wife makes more.
And at 36, how many more big pay days is he gonna get.
I’m not hating on Mike at all,
It was mitrione that informed me

4 Likes