GOTG vol 2 discuss with spoilers

Just got back from this and really enjoyed it. The villain made sense, the cameos were fun, humour was mostly good other than way overdoing the drax stuff. 

6 post credit scenes may have been overkill. 

I agree, I'd give it a 7/10, I like the look and feel of the GOTG movies. It wasn't as good as the first which is top 3 for Marvel IMHO.

Drax had too much screen time.

Loved it.

But

Is Peter no longer a celestial?

Conor McGazelle - Loved it.

But

Is Peter no longer a celestial?

He is a celestial, without a source of power.

I thought they were going to turn him into the Celestial Eternity, then the Celestial Love.

Neither happened. For the better.

Marvel likes to be super vague about power levels of people. This way he won't be too overpowered against enemies but can continently do something he'll need to when they need him to. That's their jam. 

SupesUp -

Marvel likes to be super vague about power levels of people. This way he won't be too overpowered against enemies but can continently do something he'll need to when they need him to. That's their jam. 

That's what I was wondering.

He kills Snake, the he can't make energy balls anymore.

If he is as powerful as he was presented up until the death of Jack Burton, wouldn't he be the king shit of the MCU?

I so much want to read this thread but I'm going to have some self control. I'll be back by the end of the weekend. 

The whole Yondu death and funeral scene made the theater so dusty it was crazy 

All the side plots with the rest of the Gotg crew was tacked on and boring.

Not as good as the first but still my favorite Marvel franchise. They're fun and make me feel like a kid again. Adam Warlock geeked me. Stallone and Russell were good even with some weak script. Stan Lee should have been a Watcher.

Who is filling the Silver Surfers' role in the Infinity Gauntlet series? He belongs to fox, so they can't use him...are they going to pretend Starlord can fly the speed of light in Thanos' blind spot to try to intercept the Gauntlet?

When will Nebula get all melty?

Where's Lady Death or Mephisto?

JJitsu - Not as good as the first but still my favorite Marvel franchise. They're fun and make me feel like a kid again. Adam Warlock geeked me. Stallone and Russell were good even with some weak script. Stan Lee should have been a Watcher.
THE Watcher is an individual person. The Whatu is his race of people.

Sincognito -
JJitsu - Not as good as the first but still my favorite Marvel franchise. They're fun and make me feel like a kid again. Adam Warlock geeked me. Stallone and Russell were good even with some weak script. Stan Lee should have been a Watcher.

Uatu*

youve got it mixed up bro. Other way about. Watchers are the people, uatu is THE watcher who chose earths solar system 

Well there's now doubt now that he's the one above all

I didn't like it first time round. Too much humour crammed into the movie. Every second line was a joke. Drax was amazing in the first one and absolutely terrible in this one.

soundtrack was amazing

Yondu stole the fucking show. Rooker is a badass 

Mercenary Tao -
Sincognito -

Uatu*

youve got it mixed up bro. Other way about. Watchers are the people, uatu is THE watcher who chose earths solar system 

Yep, you're rightright. It's been a while since I've recalled that knowledge

Sincognito - Who is filling the Silver Surfers' role in the Infinity Gauntlet series? He belongs to fox, so they can't use him...are they going to pretend Starlord can fly the speed of light in Thanos' blind spot to try to intercept the Gauntlet?

Just FYI, Ego was owned by fox aswel. They swapped it for negasonic teenage warhead from deadpool. 

Although cant see SS being brought to the MCU unfortunately. Maybe warlock?

Mercenary Tao -
Sincognito - Who is filling the Silver Surfers' role in the Infinity Gauntlet series? He belongs to fox, so they can't use him...are they going to pretend Starlord can fly the speed of light in Thanos' blind spot to try to intercept the Gauntlet?

Just FYI, Ego was owned by fox aswel. They swapped it for negasonic teenage warhead from deadpool. 

Although cant see SS being brought to the MCU unfortunately. Maybe warlock?

But the whole point of Adam Warlock using SS is to make Thanos revoke his self-imposed restrictions to get him over confident since he can't sense Adam.

They'll probably skip that clutch scene all together and nerf the Gauntlet.

I hope they get the rights to Doctor Doom. The scene where he and Thor fuck Thanos up and then Doom breaks ranks to try to steal the Gauntlet is one of my favorite parts