Gracie Barra Gi's and T's

Hey Guys and Gals,
I've been getting lots of requests for the GB gi's and t's that I have in stock through my web site. If anyone is looking and wants this stuff, I have lots in stock. If I don't have it in stock, I can get it within a week or 2. The gis are Keiko Raca with all the embroidered patches. I have white and blue only, all sizes. Also the T's, shorts, ball hats, beanies, and womans clothes all have the the GB label on them. These are not knock off, just the originals. I'm not set up for online orders but if you send me a email I will call you back and can take your info over the phone. Hope this helps you out. www.CocoonAthletics.com or 604-733-0355 Vancouver BC Canada.

I thought M Kimonos made the official GB gis??

They were and then they went to Sheishin?? Now they are Keikos and they look sharp. I have all brands that came out and I have to say the Machado's were cool but the Keikos are best. Check out Renzos web site and you'll see Carlinhos in a Keiko GB gi.

yeah i love the keiko gi's and distribute them in the asian region (except Japan) but they do shrink a fair bit so buy 1 size larger if you prefer a baggier fit.