GRACIE BARRA ORANGE COUNTY SEMINAR

GUSTAVO MACHADO`S SEMINAR AT GRACIE BARRA -O.C.
GBOC will start this year in full speed. The black belt from Gracie Barra gustavo machado is coming to gracie barra-oc this month to do a seminar, gi and no-gi.Gustavo is one of the best Brazilian jiu- jitsu instructors around the world .Head instructor of the Gracie Barra-Virginia Beach,instructor of the U.S. special forces in Virginia Beach, president of the Virginia Beach Brazilian jiu jitsu federetion and champion of many Bjj tournaments in Brazil.

when:sat.jan 24th,2004
where:gracie barra- orange county
1035 Armando St. Suite K
Anaheim,Ca 92806
time:11:00am to 2:00pm
cost:$35 (gboc students)
$40(non gboc students)
space is limited!!!!!!!

more info : call (714) 423-6274 or go to www.graciebarraorangecounty.com e-mail : tiguinha@yahoo.com

ttt

I'm thinking of stoping by...

but really "president of the Virginia Beach Brazilian jiu jitsu federetion and champion of many Bjj tournaments in Brazil"

There's gotta be a better title than president for Virginia Beach. I mean Joe had that American Federation, and that's important sounding, Federation of Brazil or whatever, that's important sounding... but Virginia Beach? :)

Max

ttt

ttt

Not enough good things can be said of Gustavo. He is a phenom instructor. Gustavo is pres of VABJJF Virginia Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation. This encompasses the entire state of VA not just VA BCH. Gustavo has built a very strong BJJ team here in VA BCH and everyday it continues to gain and grow. I would not miss the opportunity to have a seminar with him.