Gracie Breakdown vid ?

anyone have one on WErdum vs Reem ?

i would like to see the explanation of bjj strategy being used here to win the fight.

LOL

i know one of you mods deleted the other thread tho just so you know bastids

I chuckled

that match was atrocious so i wanna see where the lineage and technique was at in this match...mainly the "buttflopping" and "please come into my guard Reemy - between my thighs"..

i am a big bjjer but i have never known these 2 secret moves to be a strategy for bjj unless i missed (coincidentally) those classes.

Did Werdum injure his knee?It made me wonder because,i thought he got the best of the standup,and out of nowhere he'd just flop to his back.

truthfully i would like to see a vid for when bjj fails what do u do to capitolize on it to turn the tide in your favor... I love the Gracie Bros but it would be nice to see a "heads n tails" rundown on the failure of bjj as well as when success is achieved imo.

sure when Werdum beat Fedor we saw INSTANT breakdown of the win and the key to winning by bjj usage ..but when there is a lost we dont see anything as far as vids posted and them giving us a rundown on a lost.

Abel Munoz -  Did Werdum injure his knee?It made me wonder because,i thought he got the best of the standup,and out of nowhere he'd just flop to his back.

in the first round... i highly doubt it ..and if he did.. he prolly jarred hisfoot one time too many from buttslamming him self silly so many times...

and yet he was attempting takedowns and committing to some standup...he knee seemed fine to me

ten10ten -  I laughed. Can't stand those cocky kids. 

"in 1993 our father herped to show that derp worked"

lol