Gracie combatives

Just watched some of the Gracie combatives and was really impressed. In my opinion probably the best DVD on the basics of BJJ (or GJJ) . Has anyone trained at the Gracie academy? If so, what was your opinion? After seeing the DVD I really wanted to go there for training. Phone Post

ams -  Just watched some of the Gracie combatives and was really impressed. In my opinion probably the best DVD on the basics of BJJ (or GJJ) . Has anyone trained at the Gracie academy? If so, what was your opinion? After seeing the DVD I really wanted to go there for training. Phone Post
before it came out,i said it was the best beginner set ever made.i still think that,but im a torrance nuthugger

to a point.

For sure! Phone Post

12 is correct. I have never seen a dvd series as detailed as the combatives series. Ryron and Rener are hard to beat when it comes to their level of instruction.

^ Well, clearly then you have never seen "When Kajushenbo Strikes! vol. I-CXXVII" by yours truly.

shen - 

^ Well, clearly then you have never seen "When Kajushenbo Strikes! vol. I-CXXVII" by yours truly.
waits for contest to win dvd or will it be vhs?

KAJUSHENBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kajushenbo is a hard style that depends too much on strength attributes. I far prefer One Hop Can Do. A southern style that is far superior.

i always liked  TakeKidsDough as the #1 in sd

Jokes, huh...?

That's cool.

But, I guess when when you have had to use Kajushenbo for REAL and seen the terrible devastation it can wrought, you just don't find all that much humor in it.

No shit, Kajushenbo saved my life. I wasn't laughing when I beat off 12 armed attackers with Kajushenbo basics.

12 -
shen - 

waits for contest to win dvd or will it be vhs?

Betamax Phone Post

shen - ^ Well, clearly then you have never seen "When Kajushenbo Strikes! vol. I-CXXVII" by yours truly.

I've got the Laserdiscs of this, truly groundbreaking.

James