Gracie diet has any one tried it?

i was talking with javi 1 day and told him he needed to fight at 145,said he didnt want to cut that much,he started doing the diet and seems to be walking around at 150 .could have been the same day i told mark munoz he was the smallest 205er i ever seen.

blank.

Can someone give a slight description of the diet, I don't know if gracies Would mind, just wan basics cuz my diet is pretty bad right now Phone Post

12 -  the funny thing is i never met a man that ate more salt then helio,i dont know if he didnt have taste buds or what. it woul;d make you puke ot eat what he was eating,it was like going in the ocean and drinking the water

what kind of stuff did he eat?

It does not limit your intake but makes it more efficient. You can still have meat, fish, eggs, etc. Just make your meals bigger and combine both healthy verbs with high protein foods and lots of nuts - good omegas.

Also it recommends eating more. Organic, fresh etc. So less garbage in your system.

And buy a juicer. :-) Phone Post

Not verbs - meant Carbs. Phone Post

forumnewb - 
12 -  the funny thing is i never met a man that ate more salt then helio,i dont know if he didnt have taste buds or what. it woul;d make you puke ot eat what he was eating,it was like going in the ocean and drinking the water

what kind of stuff did he eat?

whats on the diet,he just added lots of salt.
on the cruise at 4:30 am rorion was wondering around looking for cream cheese and banana's,he seemed desperate.now you know why not on the diet,rorion was waking up and i didnt go to bed yet,it was a hell of a party

So it's basically food divided in to groups depending on the enzymes it take to brake down the the food.

So your body doesn't have to work as hard to digest. Phone Post