Gracie Fighting Championship vids?

Does anybody have video of the last GFC (Gracie Fighting Championships)? I couldn't find a place to buy the video and heard there were problems with the video release. If anybody has a copy of the last GFC, I would be willing to compensate them for it. My email is davidffa@bellsouth.net . Thanks and give this a TTT.

TTT

It is not available for sale anywhere, some people probably taped it, its on the web, but it doesnt have all of the fights on it from the undercard.

TTT

TTT

"trying to get footage of cardella? lol"

y is that funny phil cardella is a badass blackbelt under relson gracie, and so you know this is relson's event.

It's a good try though, A for effort

I don't get what is so funny about my brother trying to get me the most recent tape of my opponent? We asked the promoters but they don't have access to a copy, so here is my bro on the UG trying to find one for me.

Anyhow, if anybody taped it, I would really appreciate a copy, thank you.

Marcos

Look on the web, I know it is downloaded by people somewhere, but I only have a copy that was recorded the night of the event, and it only has the main card.

up

Thanks for keeping this up guys and for those that emailed me about sending me a video. Unfortunately that fight doesn't appear to be on anybodies video. Unless someone has bootleg video of the event we are out of luck :-) Thanks again.

marcos you wont find footage of phil he cant even find that footage and he wants it bad

Oh damn, I didn't realize it didn't air on TV. Well, if anyone filmed it with a camcorder, hook it up :)

If I get a copy, which doesn't seem too likely, I'll make sure to send one to Phil too. Nothing sucks more than not having video of one of your own fights.

Marcos

ttt

and someone get david his green name!

ttt

ttt

ttt

It was on TV, it aired on HDNet a few times. I still have the show saved on my DVR. But I don't know of any way to get it to a VCR tape, especially since it's saved in HD.

Maybe it's coming up again sometime on the HDNet schedule?

ttt