Gracie Humaita USA

I'm curious how many schools in the US are affilated with Gracie Humaita instrutors(Royler, meagaton, David Adiv ,Saulo....) I've got an Idea.(my secret) But I need to know if you or your instr. Trains with any of the Humaita guys. Please post on here your schools info and a e-mail address or shoot one to me at www.grapplingcncpts@aol.com. Thanks JW

J.W.Wright-Grappling Concepts
Royler Gracie-David Adiv Team USA

How do you pronounce "Humaita"?
For that matter how do you pronounce "Barra"?

not too sure about 'Humaita', but i think 'Barra' is pronounced 'b-a-h-a'. Like 'baja' in Baja California

Humaita is pronounced "Oom my tah."

Th-an-ks

lol

I train with Leonardo Xavier who got his black belt from Royler and Saulo. He has his own association but did fight under Gracie Humaita in the worlds this year.

I have a school in Peoria IL,and.My instructers are Jack McVicker and Megaton.
Brad Peplow Peoriaathleticclub.com

Mauricio Villardo in Boca Raton, FL is a BB under Royler. What's up J.W.?

Julian

ttt

Julian,

What's up bro! It was great to see you did so well in your NHB fight. Would you check with the guys in Kc to see if anybody wants a Superfight. I'm looking for a couple purple or higher belt fights for my Tournament. Thx JW

Thanks for the info everybody. Keep sending it.

My school is Humaitá.

Royler Gracie - David Adiv, Cleveland Ohio.

Besides the RGDA network, other Humaitá schools / affiliates, off the top of my head and by no means exhaustive, are:

Rickson's association, and for that matter, all the Helio descendants' schools (Rorion, Relson, Rickson, Royler, Royce, Roker, Robin)

Fabio Santos (San Diego)

Cleber Luciano (Huntington Beach)

Caique (and affiliates)

Saulo Ribeiro / Xande Ribeiro Associations

Leo Xavier's schools

Maxercise / Steve Maxwell (not really affiliated, but used to be, based on Relson relationship and current relationship with Saulo / Regis)

Megaton (and affiliates, including McVicker)

David Adiv / Royler's schools

Pedro & Guilherme Valente (Miami)

Lots more, but can't think of them right now.