Gracie Judo......

ttt

Gracie Judo In Action 1!!! Got anymore crazy footage Eddie?

just you and the vaporizer eh Ed?

That was awesome. Thanks!!

The only problem I have with bjj being called judo is that I'll be expected to actually be good at throwing people! ;)

pinning is a legit tech and should most definitely be rewarded.

if i can shut you down so badly that flailing away is the only course of action left to you then that says a lot.

pinning has more application in modern encounters more so than submissions because it is mostly a form of restraint. if you get an armbar in a street fight then you better break it or youll still in for a fight. if you do break the arm then you better be prepared to face the consequence. around here you can be brought up on charges even if it was self defense.

"The only problem I have with bjj being called judo is that I'll be expected to actually be good at throwing people! ;)"

If i changed the name of my school to 10th Planet Judo, I think my school would officially be the worst throwing judo academy in the solar system. Giant amoeba creatures on Neptune would be able to teach judo trips WAY better than me :(

gotta go to bed...TTT for later...

youd also have to lower your rates.

ttt

that guy had aura. black and white aura for that matter.

what was this from anyway?

holy crap theres 2 more. 

that guy actually has a bunch of cool vids.

ttt for later

ttt

ttt for later

Second vid is really nice. Guard pulling and fancy gi chokes.

Eddie..not to worry amigo, i know some really great judoka in your area (world level guys) who could easily change all that.

ttt

very nice

Hey look...Judo ne waza was actually good back then..what happened? ;)